[TECH HOUSE] All or nothing

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

22 Jul 2023

I haven't posted for some time. I decided to take a little step-back from producing tracks for a few months - get a fresh perspective. Now back.

This is ALL OR NOTHING - really simple bass, arps, chords, pads and vox, with driving tech-house drums.

Thoughts?
Check my Soundcloud:

MirtazapineDream

22 Jul 2023

It's a good track, composition wise and in terms of sound design. My only initial thought is that the kick is really weak and is drowning behind the bass. A different sample, or synthesised drum, with a more noticeable transient click and sidechaining the lower elements of the synths would help it a lot.

jfrichards

22 Jul 2023

Deep African feelings. All music comes from Africa, as do all people. I just looked again at the faces of people from Botswana. It's a shock to see every type of person in their eyes and smiles. This music is like that, deep and wide. Nice to see where you're from. I left for America from Southhampton in 1965. https://soundcloud.com/john-richards

WolfZeit

01 Aug 2023

I'd dance to this. Really good use of the vocal samples as stabs. The filtered moving bass is great.

• Information