(HipHop) Alladin Instrumental

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
FrankJaeger

28 Jan 2021

Hey ya'll,
Hope you're having a blessed day. I got a beat here that I cooked up a couple of days ago and finally got around to mixing it today. It's simple but it has an emotional energy that I really like and I hope you will too.
Any and all constructive criticism and feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

Audiotic

29 Jan 2021

nice somber atmosphere.
The overall sound is a bit flet though. Definitely missing some punch down low and some of the sounds (especially that snare) feel a bit simple.
Maybe with some vocals on top?
keep it up..

FrankJaeger

06 Feb 2021

Audiotic wrote:
29 Jan 2021
nice somber atmosphere.
The overall sound is a bit flet though. Definitely missing some punch down low and some of the sounds (especially that snare) feel a bit simple.
Maybe with some vocals on top?
keep it up..
Thanks for the critique. I will most likely add vox to it a little later in the year when i start my next EP.
I also had a few listens to your song Autobahn and though I don't really listen to that style of music anymore, I was blown away!! There's a lot of depth to the track; almost as if it was 3D if that makes any sense. Did you mix that down yourself?
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

• Information