(Pop) Eternal Heart-feedback needed on vocal...

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
JNeffLind

01 Feb 2018

Transitioning from being a self produced artist to a producer. Found a singer to record some tracks. Curious what you all think of his voice, and also the track.

Edit: deleted this track. Have to find a new singer. Bummer.
Last edited by JNeffLind on 09 Feb 2018, edited 1 time in total.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

04 Feb 2018

Nice vocals. Nice production. Nice song.

I do think it needs some work in the arrangement. For example when the second verse starts you could add something new in the background, maybe some chords on strings for example. It needs to build up and develope during the song. That's my opinion.

Also the really long reverb on the vocals is cool but could probably be used more sparsely sprinkled in as an effect here and there.

teddymcw

08 Feb 2018

Link isn't working for me.

jappe

09 Feb 2018

JNeffLind wrote:
01 Feb 2018
Transitioning from being a self produced artist to a producer. Found a singer to record some tracks. Curious what you all think of his voice, and also the track.

https://soundcloud.com/j-neff-lind/eternal-heart-1
Link isn't working for me either, will listen when available!

JNeffLind

09 Feb 2018

Sorry guys. My singer that I had hired flaked out on me and so I ended up deleting the track from soundcloud. Completely slipped my mind that I had posted it here.

• Information