(Psy) Organism

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
snortingaudio

19 Oct 2016

This entire album (Organism) was created using Reason. Each sound was designed from scratch using only the tools native to Reason 6.5 and lower.(Vocal samples from various sources) Go easy on me!

yeahright31

19 Oct 2016

snortingaudio, you inspired me buddy I wanna give (Psy) a try.
Now I listened to every tune in full - Dude this is all crazy good
I really love Triangle cube and Organism & Really?
But the rest was all a nice journey of Psy Greatness.

Can't wait to hear more and you have gained a new fan. I'd follow you on Soundcloud if I could remember the password.

snortingaudio

19 Oct 2016

yeahright31 wrote:snortingaudio, you inspired me buddy I wanna give (Psy) a try.
Now I listened to every tune in full - Dude this is all crazy good
I really love Triangle cube and Organism & Really?
But the rest was all a nice journey of Psy Greatness.

Can't wait to hear more and you have gained a new fan. I'd follow you on Soundcloud if I could remember the password.
Thank you very much for the kind words, it means a lot to me and inspires me to continue making music. :D

lakinlakin

20 Oct 2016

One of the few I have listened to all the way through.
Well done.

Kenni
Site Admin

20 Oct 2016

I actually only have one TINY remark, but it may be attributed to personal taste. A few of the tracks, I felt some of the percussion elements and synths could use a bit of panning to use the stereo field more intensively.

When that's said, this is amazing stuff dude.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

submonsterz

20 Oct 2016

Nice to see you back after all this time !.
See ya got new refills up nice work.
I still go back to some of ya old refills to this day for a bit of sound design inspiration ie psycrafter vol 1-3 and viscious steps refills . Theres still some good left in those after all this time.
Nice tracks i like :thumbs_up:

cr1st0

20 Oct 2016

Nice album, i also use your epic refills psycrafter :), you have any music done in reason 4 that you can send me, to check it out for learning purposes?
:reason: Reason 4 User

cr1st0

31 Oct 2016

I tried to do something similar lol.

:reason: Reason 4 User

HepCat

31 Oct 2016

Nice work man. Liked 3 small things, Electro Violet, Really? the most.

This usually isn't even my genre of choice but yeah you've done a superb job. I guess it's the edible sounds and the inertia. Feels like a full frontal lobe assault on my mind with my midbrain caught in a pincer movement. I guess that's what the Psy genre is all about, a battle for your mind.

snortingaudio

31 Oct 2016

Kenni wrote:I actually only have one TINY remark, but it may be attributed to personal taste. A few of the tracks, I felt some of the percussion elements and synths could use a bit of panning to use the stereo field more intensively.

When that's said, this is amazing stuff dude.
Thanks for the comment! I actually agree with this.

snortingaudio

31 Oct 2016

lakinlakin wrote:One of the few I have listened to all the way through.
Well done.
Tyvm!

snortingaudio

31 Oct 2016

submonsterz wrote:Nice to see you back after all this time !.
See ya got new refills up nice work.
I still go back to some of ya old refills to this day for a bit of sound design inspiration ie psycrafter vol 1-3 and viscious steps refills . Theres still some good left in those after all this time.
Nice tracks i like :thumbs_up:
Thanks! It's nice to finally have the time for it again.

snortingaudio

31 Oct 2016

HepCat wrote:Nice work man. Liked 3 small things, Electro Violet, Really? the most.

This usually isn't even my genre of choice but yeah you've done a superb job. I guess it's the edible sounds and the inertia. Feels like a full frontal lobe assault on my mind with my midbrain caught in a pincer movement. I guess that's what the Psy genre is all about, a battle for your mind.
LOL! Nicely worded, I am glad you enjoyed it. :thumbs_up:

snortingaudio

31 Oct 2016

cr1st0 wrote:Nice album, i also use your epic refills psycrafter :), you have any music done in reason 4 that you can send me, to check it out for learning purposes?
I am working on a new ReFill and using Psy as a template for one of the demo tracks, I will post that up in the forum when it's ready but you already did an amazing job with your track(Dangerous Spaceship). Keep it up, the genre needs more like you! :thumbs_up:

• Information