(weird electronica) - Giant

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

09 Mar 2016

I have no idea what genre this is, just some sort of electronic music.
I tried out a lot of new things with this one.

Last edited by TritoneAddiction on 11 Mar 2016, edited 1 time in total.

WongoTheSane

10 Mar 2016

It's not weird at all. I can imagine this in a "Soundtrack" category. Nice development, nice breaks, good mixing, original idea, very nice!

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

10 Mar 2016

WongoTheSane wrote:It's not weird at all. I can imagine this in a "Soundtrack" category. Nice development, nice breaks, good mixing, original idea, very nice!
Thanks, appreciate it.
Yeah it's not weird in a insane or over the top kind of way. To me it's weird because it's a mix of marching snares, giant drum hits, funky bass lines, melodic synth leads and other stuff I don't usually combine in a song.
As you say the soundtrack category might fit this song better, even though that wasn't really the intention behind it.
Last edited by TritoneAddiction on 13 Mar 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Pete B

13 Mar 2016

I was hoping for insane weird! It sounds very professional. I agree with the soundtrack idea. At first I thought it could go with a sci-fi thing but then it put me in mind of a modern TV crime drama. Have they done one about a really tall detective yet? - Giant. No, I thought not.

• Information