Lectric Panda Generates Parsec (v1) & Polar [Free Refills]

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
rcbuse
RE Developer

14 Nov 2016

Added some more Rack Extensions to the Generated Refill collection. This time Parsec v1 & Polar.
Also added another round for Nostromo (Generation Gamma).

Enjoy!

Download at http://lectricpanda.com/

Arrant
Competition Winner

14 Nov 2016

Pandalicious! Thanks :D

Noise
Competition Winner

14 Nov 2016

I'm hoping for a easter egg in your thumbnail

:-D Monopoly would be fun

Going to test drive this release :) Thanks!!
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

rcbuse
RE Developer

14 Nov 2016

Noise wrote:I'm hoping for a easter egg in your thumbnail

Yes! These and more are coming in the future. Also more refills for the stock devices. :)

tiker01

15 Nov 2016

rcbuse wrote:
Noise wrote:I'm hoping for a easter egg in your thumbnail

Yes! These and more are coming in the future. Also more refills for the stock devices. :)
That sounds great.

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

moneykube

15 Nov 2016

great great great.... thank-you so much for all of this :exclamation: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Michaellos

15 Nov 2016

Thank you, it's so kind of you doing this, any plans for Antidote and Expanse refills ? :-)

plasticpulse

17 Nov 2016

These generated refills are all amazing. Any chance we could get one for the psq-1684?

rcbuse
RE Developer

17 Nov 2016

plasticpulse wrote:These generated refills are all amazing. Any chance we could get one for the psq-1684?
The next release should have a full suite of patches. :puf_smile:

plasticpulse

17 Nov 2016

Now I'm excited! Lectric Panda is my favorite developer. The Nostromo is currently my favorite rack extension synth. You guys make good stuff.

East Island

17 Nov 2016

rcbuse wrote:
plasticpulse wrote:These generated refills are all amazing. Any chance we could get one for the psq-1684?
The next release should have a full suite of patches. :puf_smile:
Good news. And the refills are super.
A Controle Freak. Loves Logic&Reason&Luna ;) , remote controllers.
https://soundcloud.com/east-island

modecca

17 Nov 2016

I am still loving those 40 thousand syncronous patches and find myself using those pretty frequently.

Vecto would be a fun refill to see with some wierd shapes in the xy area.
🔗💥

Exowildebeest

17 Nov 2016

Wow, the Parsec refill really made me appreciate Parsec more!

There's some amazing patches in there. This stuff can seriously compete with human sounddesigners :D

rcbuse
RE Developer

17 Nov 2016

Exowildebeest wrote:Wow, the Parsec refill really made me appreciate Parsec more!

There's some amazing patches in there. This stuff can seriously compete with human sounddesigners :D
I'm glad people are digging these.

I'm always completely surprised at what comes out of these synths. I always feel like I mostly know what a synth sounds like and then I give it the treatment and am totally blown away.

Abstrax

18 Nov 2016

rcbuse wrote:
Exowildebeest wrote:Wow, the Parsec refill really made me appreciate Parsec more!

I'm glad people are digging these.

I'm always completely surprised at what comes out of these synths. I always feel like I mostly know what a synth sounds like and then I give it the treatment and am totally blown away.
Yeah, as I fan of layering foley recordings for drum hits, the Parsec percussion folder is gold. Just audio record a few hits, layer on top of a loop. Gives an automatic vibe to a simple drum pattern.

theshoemaker

18 Nov 2016

Rob, What do you use to generate the presets? A lua/python/ruby/php whatever skript?
:PUF_figure: latest :reason: V12 on MacOS Ventura

rcbuse
RE Developer

18 Nov 2016

theshoemaker wrote:Rob, What do you use to generate the presets? A lua/python/ruby/php whatever skript?
python has always been my go-to for these types of things.

theshoemaker

18 Nov 2016

rcbuse wrote:
theshoemaker wrote:Rob, What do you use to generate the presets? A lua/python/ruby/php whatever skript?

Do you mind sharing this script? Maybe it get some ideas of advancing it ...

rcbuse
RE Developer

18 Nov 2016

theshoemaker wrote:
rcbuse wrote:
Do you mind sharing this script? Maybe it get some ideas of advancing it ...
I'll gladly give out some of my generated refills, but the code is the same code I use to generate patches for things I sell or plan on selling, so I can't open that up.

But its easy enough to get started, .repatch files are just XML. I use ElementTree for XML. Reset the device, save out that Init.repatch file. Read in the file, create a dictionary of all the parameters and their values, use a ton of random(), randint(), choice(), and shuffle() to modify the dictionary, then ElementTree to dump it back out to another XML.

theshoemaker

18 Nov 2016

Yes, can understand that, when you use it to sell your stuff. ... Thanks for the hints. Already did a lot of XML stuff in python. Have been doing python fulltime the last couple of years. So going to create my own script. Cheers and happy generating :)

tiker01

19 Nov 2016

theshoemaker wrote:Yes, can understand that, when you use it to sell your stuff. ... Thanks for the hints. Already did a lot of XML stuff in python. Have been doing python fulltime the last couple of years. So going to create my own script. Cheers and happy generating :)
The best would be to have it in Reason/Re SDK!

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

Mysterygrimms

19 Nov 2016

Lectric Panda (rcbuse) what is considered your flagship product for the Reason Rack Extension Format? I plan to buy one of your products on Black Friday or the week after. Also, thanks for all these free generated refills.

• Information