Extension ReFill - Vecto ( 150 Vecto sounds )

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
NaviRetlav

29 Apr 2016

Here is our new :refill: ReFill with, Aphex Twin, Kraftwerk, Squarepusher and Vangelis inspired patches for Rob Papen Vecto :re: Rack Extension at http://www.naviretlav.com/

Extension ReFIll-Vecto:
- 150 Vecto RE instrument patches
- $15 Intro Price until May 10th
- Free demo version
More at: http://www.naviretlav.com/RErefill

tibah

29 Apr 2016

Seems like some more quality patches from you guys. Well done.

NaviRetlav

06 May 2016

tibah wrote:Seems like some more quality patches from you guys. Well done.
Thanks for the feedback.
Can't wait to hear some of the new more quality music from you :P

tibah

06 May 2016

What I meant is: more "quality patches", as in you did some good stuff already. Hope that came across right! :puf_bigsmile: :thumbs_up:

NaviRetlav

06 May 2016

tibah wrote:What I meant is: more "quality patches", as in you did some good stuff already. Hope that came across right! :puf_bigsmile: :thumbs_up:
No worries, all fine, I feel the positive vibe.... especially since I just released another new ReFill today ( this time for Oberon ), so it's even "more quality patches' ;)

Noplan
Competition Winner

09 May 2016

You just took my money!

4filegate

09 May 2016

Noplan wrote:You just took my money!
You didn't download? After the payment processing Paypal back on http://naviretlav.com/ = there was the VectoRefill 7,49MB download
Check your email/code!

NaviRetlav

09 May 2016

4filegate wrote:
Noplan wrote:You just took my money!
You didn't download? After the payment processing Paypal back on http://naviretlav.com/ = there was the VectoRefill 7,49MB download
Check your email/code!
I suspect he ment it in a positive way ;)
Like this mem : http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/car ... 0914012346

If not, please check the email you used for your pay-pal account or write to us at naviretlav@gmail.com

Noplan
Competition Winner

09 May 2016

4filegate

09 May 2016

Thanks! :lol:
Your patch programming is brilliant - they sound also good if We had switched off the effects

Noplan
Competition Winner

09 May 2016

i switched through all patches now. they are really nice and well designed. i can recommend your refill to all vecto user.

My intention was to make my own patches with vecto but it takes me so much time to get something usefull out of it. For just a few euros you gave me a lot of inspiration and time. ;)

decibel

17 Jun 2016

damn, this flew right under my radar

Yonatan

17 Jun 2016

Vecto seems to be a great tool for sound design. I like what I hear. Keeping an eye on it...

yeahright31

23 Jun 2016

No Vecto in my Rack, although I did buy A-Series Combination & Extension ReFill-Parsec

Awesome job on Extension ReFill-Parsec.

My computer is only 4 Gig Ram and I haven't been that able to make good use of A-Series Combination without my DSP going through the roof.
But same can be said for Zero RE - my DSP just goes up like crazy so I can only ever use 1 sound, otherwise I have to bounce my midi to audio and bring it back in to save DSP. I have messed about with preferences and notice no difference.

(Anyway this is my fault, if I could rewind the clock I should of bought the latest and greatest Mac Mini with 1TB/8 Gig Ram)
Got one of those new models you can't swap out the Ram...So you are stuck with it.

These ones will definitely be in scope in future in this order

Rotor
Impulse
Tres

Parsec combination
Zero

NaviRetlav

25 Jun 2016

yeahright31 wrote:No Vecto in my Rack, although I did buy A-Series Combination & Extension ReFill-Parsec

Awesome job on Extension ReFill-Parsec.

My computer is only 4 Gig Ram and I haven't been that able to make good use of A-Series Combination without my DSP going through the roof.
But same can be said for Zero RE - my DSP just goes up like crazy so I can only ever use 1 sound, otherwise I have to bounce my midi to audio and bring it back in to save DSP. I have messed about with preferences and notice no difference.

(Anyway this is my fault, if I could rewind the clock I should of bought the latest and greatest Mac Mini with 1TB/8 Gig Ram)
Got one of those new models you can't swap out the Ram...So you are stuck with it.

These ones will definitely be in scope in future in this order

Rotor
Impulse
Tres

Parsec combination
Zero
Thanks.
I have a quick hint for you.
If you decide to buy a few of the ReFIlls at once directly from our website, and send me an email about that, I can offer a personalized discount depending on your planned purchase. ;)
www.naviretlav.com

• Information