Problem with Reason midi out under Cakewalk.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
lychee

02 May 2024

I'm a Cakewalk DAW user, and I use Reason just for its rack.
I recently bought the brass instruments from Joel Blanco Berg (which I recommend to you by the way), which are solo brass patches under Phaseplant.

Some of these patches are made to create ensembles.
So I wanted to create a ensemble of brass instruments in my DAW using a Reason track, which would control several Phaseplant tracks via several midi out players, corresponding to the midi channels of each Paseplant track (I hope you are still following me :D ).

The goal is also to add elements such as various humanization parameters via Reason's tools to make my ensemble more credible.

By activating the Cakwalk input echo button on my Phaseplant tracks I was able to hear sound, and control all my brass tracks with a single Reason track.

However, there remains an unsolvable problem for me, which is that when I use pitch bend or modulation to control the instruments, only the midi channel 1 track receives this information.

I don't understand the stories of CV and co, could my problem come from there, and could an expert from this forum explain to me how to better configure my construction?

Thanks in advance.

• Information