I would love to see Pinknoise make a synth rack RE!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
mreese80

14 Apr 2017

I love there refills. I'm sure they would do a good on this as well.
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

JerrelTheKing

16 Apr 2017

Honestly wish there was a bigger refill market and more developers did refills like PinkNoise. To me unless you have time to do extensive sound design for every single track of every song then what reason users need most is a vibrant refill market like Kontact or Nexus.

mreese80

16 Apr 2017

I prefer refills myself. The Legend is a flawless rack extension. Aquios is ok. It's kinda of like nexus. My topic picks for refills are Bitley, pinknoise, and Jiggery Pokery.
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

WhiteShark

16 Apr 2017

They've just released Deepflight 2 as a Kontakt instrument and myself and others asked on their Facebook page "what is the likely chance of a Rack Extension version", with the reply being "No, and currently we don't plan to develop in RE format." which puts that one to bed :(

A shame too as their refills are top drawer

mreese80

16 Apr 2017

WhiteShark wrote:They've just released Deepflight 2 as a Kontakt instrument and myself and others asked on their Facebook page "what is the likely chance of a Rack Extension version", with the reply being "No, and currently we don't plan to develop in RE format." which puts that one to bed :(

I had no idea they made a deepflight 2. They'll probably make a refill versión. The refills always sound better than the kontakt versions. I'm gonna look into this right now. Thanks

mreese80

16 Apr 2017

WhiteShark wrote:They've just released Deepflight 2 as a Kontakt instrument and myself and others asked on their Facebook page "what is the likely chance of a Rack Extension version", with the reply being "No, and currently we don't plan to develop in RE format." which puts that one to bed :(

Deepflight 2 is just a update. Fixes cpu problem.

JerrelTheKing

17 Apr 2017

@mreese80 I love the Legend as well. Its my favorite RE instrument right now. Antidote was my previous fave. In fact everything Synapse as done for Reason as been A1. Cant wait to hear some of the refills developers come up with for the Legend. I own all the Bitley stuff. Amazing. Which Pinknoise refills do you recommend?

Oquasec

17 Apr 2017

the color is affected by the filter.
White/pink/blue brown etc but that might be the name of a company he's on about.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

• Information