Kilohearts kHs One just $19 and Reverser is FREE

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
dconana

11 Dec 2016

This is great! thanks!

Grabbed the refill too

am0eba

11 Dec 2016

If anybody's on the fence about this, don't be! It's a fantastic synth, and the free refill is full of great sounds. KHS ONE is my go-to synth, when I don't know what sound I'm looking for and want some inspiration, or when I know I want a fat, beautiful analog lead!

_Dave_
:reason: :re: :refill: :recycle: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :record: :rt:
"F" the ineffable! 
My music is available on iTunes, Amazon, Youtube, Spotify and CDBaby - more info:
http://2little2late.org/am0eba/

Voyager

11 Dec 2016

Thanks to Kilohearts for letting us grabbing those cool devices for free :thumbs_up:

I have to admit that i'm impressed by the kHs Stereo.

Faastwalker

11 Dec 2016

am0eba wrote:If anybody's on the fence about this, don't be!
I am to be honest. $20 seems like a complete no brainer. But I wasn't instantly impressed with KHS-One when it first appeared. Amazing deal currently at $20. But do I want to buy it just because it's super cheap at the moment? One thing I'll definitely do is give it a TRY & see if it's something I'll actually use. I've got a fair few synth from the RE Shop now. Some get used more than others. Some barely get a look in. We are fortunate to have some amazing synths in the Re shop now. Always room for more but personally I feel I'm passed buying stuff just because it is affordable. The RE Shop is nicely populated these days & from the wonderful choices we have I like to consider my purchases carefully to determine if they are actually going to get utilized. Quality over quantity. That's not to say KHS One is not a quality synth. I'm sure it is. But these days it's got a lot of competition, which I suspect is the reason KHS have been amazingly generous with this sale.
Last edited by Faastwalker on 12 Dec 2016, edited 1 time in total.

joeyluck

11 Dec 2016

kHs ONE at $19 is certainly an incredible steal not only as an awesome, fat synth to work with, but it's also an absolute bargain even if you are simply looking at it as a ReFill (collection of new sounds/patches). Think about how much you might pay for a ReFill. And then check out the presets and check out the 300&ONE community ReFill (which is free). And then remind yourself that you get a new beast of a synth along with that :D I wouldn't pass up this offer!

Faastwalker

11 Dec 2016

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... s-khs-one/

Offer runs until December 28th, so I'll definitely being hitting TRY ASAP ;)

yeahright31

11 Dec 2016

kHs ONE really I did think it was awesome and got it at full price, although I've only used Khs ONE about 3 times.
I assumed I'd use it more then that but it's getting a bit dusty, ya know, you go to the ones you treasure and well in my case this ONE is getting forgotten all the time. At $20 that's gotta make some happy- as it has lots of sounds, that's the first thing I noticed when I'd purchased it back when.

moneykube

11 Dec 2016

niiiiiiice.... thank-you :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

fieldframe
RE Developer

11 Dec 2016

There is something about One's filters that I do feel sets its sound apart somewhat. The 303 patch feels to my ears like the squelchiest I've heard in Reason (though I've never tried Audiorealism's 303).

CharlyCharlzz

11 Dec 2016

thanks for this kiloHearts !
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

MDTerps2015

11 Dec 2016

jayhosking wrote:
Abstrax wrote:Wow. Reverser is unbelievable. Clicking and Popping always ruin every reversed delay I've tried. The crossfade knob takes care of that with ease.
Agreed. I'm really happy with this simple little unit.

kHs One seems to overlap too much with a couple of other synths I'm working with right now (Red70 and Solaris, which overall I like better) but the onboard drive/chorus/delay are all really nice to have and quick for making sounds.
KHS One was out long before those synths were so in other words, those synths overlapped KHS One. I bought One years ago.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

jayhosking

11 Dec 2016

MDTerps2015 wrote:KHS One was out long before those synths were so in other words, those synths overlapped KHS One. I bought One years ago.
Hey, yeah, I get that. I was late to the party and only started purchasing synth REs recently. Wasn't disputing the legacy/influence of One.

Lov2sing

12 Dec 2016

Must been one day sale it post as 39.00. I got the synth that makes up for missing out. Wow!
We make music for a reason

Electric-Metal

12 Dec 2016

Lov2sing wrote:Must been one day sale it post as 39.00. I got the synth that makes up for missing out. Wow!
The shop page still says "80% off until Dec 28th"
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

miscend

12 Dec 2016

I am struggling to justify picking KHS ONE up. I have a lot of REs that cover similar ground like ReDominator and Antidote. Reverser is amazing though! And I have been supporting KHS by buying a lot of their other REs.

challism

12 Dec 2016

I think I'm going to buy Khz ONE just to say thanks for all the free REs they have given us lately. Thank you Kilohearts!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Lov2sing

12 Dec 2016

Electric-Metal wrote:
Lov2sing wrote:Must been one day sale it post as 39.00. I got the synth that makes up for missing out. Wow!
The shop page still says "80% off until Dec 28th"
I see that and even want as far as putting it in my cart but when I go to check out it says $39.00. Someone else check it out and see what you find. However the synth as I said makes up and all the other RE's they gave if I missed their giveaway. Feeling blessed.
We make music for a reason

svenh

12 Dec 2016

craven wrote:wow, I got KH One full prize, with this deal, this is an absolute no brainer! Really great synth, sounds fat and is easy to program.
Couldn't agree more. Great company with great products!

Faastwalker

12 Dec 2016

miscend wrote:I am struggling to justify picking KHS ONE up. I have a lot of REs that cover similar ground like ReDominator and Antidote.
I'm in the same boat. I downloaded trial last night. It's nice, simple layout, sounds great, has some nice sounds in the patch bank. But I didn't feel compelled to buy, even at this crazy low price. I feel I've got this covered in more than enough of the other synths I've spent $100's on already. I love the other KHS RE's I've purchased. But I can't see this getting much of a look in these days so I'd rather put my $20 ($27 AUS) to another RE I'd get more use out of ;)

dvdrtldg

13 Dec 2016

hey man GTF out of here with your calm, rational moderation and restraint. You're making the rest of us look bad

Kilohearts_Per

13 Dec 2016

dvdrtldg wrote:hey man GTF out of here with your calm, rational moderation and restraint. You're making the rest of us look bad
Yeah, you heard the man. Pffft. Restraint.

K1TTENM1TTEN

13 Dec 2016

challism wrote:I think I'm going to buy Khz ONE just to say thanks for all the free REs they have given us lately. Thank you Kilohearts!
Exactly what I did. :thumbs_up:

Majestik Monkey

13 Dec 2016

If Kh1 had been this cheap ' when it first dropped ide'a Bought 2 of them' :mrgreen:
Last edited by Majestik Monkey on 13 Dec 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Kenni
Site Admin

13 Dec 2016

You had me at hello.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Faastwalker

13 Dec 2016

dvdrtldg wrote:hey man GTF out of here with your calm, rational moderation and restraint. You're making the rest of us look bad
I'll get me coat :puf_unhappy:

Just purchased KHS Tape Stop, which goes against what I was saying about One and how much I'd actually use it. I might not get much use out of Tape Stop to be honest. But I just had to have that little cassette tape in my rack ;) Actually I trialed this when it was launched & thought it was a really cool little effect.

........ anyway, back on track with the ONE. Had another play last night (there's still time). Love the sub on this thing & a bit of unison. Pull the filter down a bit & lovely things happen. I was a little confused with how the modulation bus worked. Need to play around with that more to get some wacky stuff happening. Having fun though. Erm (there's STILL time).

• Information