Korg M1 Rack Extension

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
yeahright31

03 Nov 2016

If you haven't tried Jittery Pokery Elements 2 Refill you should as it has Korg MS200, Korg Wavestation some Waldorf Blofeld sounds and a few other goodies.

Just a warning it's a bit of a CPU hog and 4 Gig Ram will limit what you can use. This is speaking from exprience.

http://www.jiggery-pokery.com/elements.html

As for The Korg M1, I'm not to interested really, I have a few Korg Refills and Synths and I don't wanna be excited only to feel as if "Oh it's just another one" Don't get me wrong, I love Korg, although I've turned into a spoiled brat, I'm trying to change my ways.

Heater

03 Nov 2016

You could have put a ? after the title OP.

While I'm here. I'm really surprised there isn't one by now. I guess Korg the returns on IOS were much better.

Data_Shrine

03 Nov 2016

Bloma wrote:
Data_Shrine wrote:That would be great. I have the 3DS version, and I love it (even if it's very limited).
Do you use Rytmik for DS? I've actually made a shitload of music on that when I was backpacking.
Aw no, I've never used Rytmik, will take a look see if it's in the eshop. I've also used (and still do) Korg's DS-10 & DSN-10. They're seriously
awesome. I plan to make a simple drum refill from theses guys when I have the time.

Bloma

03 Nov 2016

Nice, is it basically a simple music making program where you can layer up tracks? Can you automate? With Rytmik, you get 4 tracks per song, but within each pattern is another 4 tracks. So you can have 16 tracks in total, and I got really good at maximising my tracks and moving the parts around to get enough layers. It has a delay effect and the sounds themselves are really quite good. Actually, here's a song I made in Rytmik.

Zac

12 Nov 2016

Ostermilk wrote:
Resonator wrote:Clickbait
Well, it reeled me in.

It must have caught me at vulnerable moment as I half expected to see a link to it in the shop.
This made me smile :)

• Information