The Black Friday 2016 (Getting Ready Thread)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Pinkbox

13 Nov 2016

Gimme a good discount on Dominator, gotta try to do that

Skullture

13 Nov 2016

Pinkbox wrote:Gimme a good discount on Dominator, gotta try to do that

I adore this mix. Soulwax are gods _O_

MirEko

13 Nov 2016

Kratos2 & MP5..
All I want :lol:
:reason: :record: :re: :ignition: :refill: :PUF_take: :PUF_figure:

MannequinRaces

13 Nov 2016

I'm hoping for Nostromo and Fritz but won't be surprised if they aren't on sale because of their relative newness. Other considerations would be Decimort 2, Kratos 2, RE3Q, The Legend, and Vibro.

MirEko

13 Nov 2016

MannequinRaces wrote:I'm hoping for Nostromo and Fritz but won't be surprised if they aren't on sale because of their relative newness. Other considerations would be Decimort 2, Kratos 2, RE3Q, The Legend, and Vibro.
Decimort and Devestator are my 2 best RE purchases..

Devastator was a impulse buy but the thing is insane, makes anything sound amazing
:reason: :record: :re: :ignition: :refill: :PUF_take: :PUF_figure:

Jmax

14 Nov 2016

StringWerk for me but I doubt it will go on Sale. Only because I know how good the company is I have a bunch of their Piano VST's. Top quality and sound.

Other then that I'm good, I have a ton of stuff and Refills to keep me covered for a lifetime. It's about exploring what you have and not buying more. In my case.

Jmax

14 Nov 2016

Arrant wrote:I'd probably bite on a good Tube-Tech deal too.

Hope to see decent discounts for the Lectric Panda stuff (Nostromo, Fritz), that would probably be my first priority, along with Zero, Stringwerk and maybe Oberon if they come along on the cheap.

Legend would be nice also, but it's probably a bit too fresh yet.
Just get the MP5.. your music will sound just as nice for half the price.

EdGrip

14 Nov 2016

MirEko wrote:
MannequinRaces wrote:I'm hoping for Nostromo and Fritz but won't be surprised if they aren't on sale because of their relative newness. Other considerations would be Decimort 2, Kratos 2, RE3Q, The Legend, and Vibro.
Decimort and Devestator are my 2 best RE purchases..

Devastator was a impulse buy but the thing is insane, makes anything sound amazing
This ^
I've bought various RE's and, like everyone, I find some getting used much more than others. Decimort and Devastor are top of that particular list. Probably my overall top buy, along with PMS-20.

Also, everyone should grab Synchronous. Let's face it, it should be a stock device.

rcbuse
RE Developer

14 Nov 2016

I'm going to knock a little something off all Lectric Panda devices for the holidays.

Electric-Metal

14 Nov 2016

Glad to hear. So at least Propulsion will be mine this year. :thumbs_up:
Last edited by Electric-Metal on 14 Nov 2016, edited 1 time in total.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

MannequinRaces

14 Nov 2016

rcbuse wrote:I'm going to knock a little something off all Lectric Panda devices for the holidays.
Great to hear. Thanks Rob! You should see a nice influx into your coffers then. :)

Emian

14 Nov 2016

rcbuse wrote:I'm going to knock a little something off all Lectric Panda devices for the holidays.
Fantastic!

ProPulsion & Korde is all i have in my Reason startup Template.

I'd like to ad Shape to that list [emoji6]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI Y625-U51 met Tapatalk

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

teddymcw

15 Nov 2016

Thanks Rob, been looking for an excuse to grab 2-4 Panda devices. The way you design each new device is such an awesome and unique gift to the end users. Beautiful marriage between audio and intelligent programming. Huzzah!

NekujaK

16 Nov 2016

I'm getting tired of maintaining my (rather lengthy) RE want list, so I'm ready to drop a big chunk of change on the Prop Shop if the right REs go on sale!! :D
wreaking havoc with :reason: since 2.5
:arrow: https://soundcloud.com/nekujak-donnay/sets

Data_Shrine

16 Nov 2016

Hoping for a craper saler, but probably aint gonna happen

unisyn

16 Nov 2016

(Play: Sound of money being loaded into Debit Card)

Bonkhead

17 Nov 2016

Last one on my wishlist is the multiband compressor: https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... ompressor/

please :puf_bigsmile: :mrgreen: :question:

chimp_spanner

17 Nov 2016

I really want The Legend. And I want Viking. Even though I know they do similar jobs. But I'm a hopeless completist. It's a weakness of mine.

Social Exodus

17 Nov 2016

I'm thinking:

Kuassa Kratos
Kuassa EVE Bundle
Flower Audio 4DYNE
Flower Audio Loudness Meter

That ought to empty my piggy bank just in time for Christmas.
:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

Emian

18 Nov 2016

Skullture wrote:
Pinkbox wrote:Gimme a good discount on Dominator, gotta try to do that

I adore this mix. Soulwax are gods _O_
i still prefered them in the beginning "2 Many DJ's"-years.... saw them close the Boiler Room at Pukkelpop 2003 (Belgium); Tiga played earlier, but he was just baffled hearing what they did there after :)

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

TheGodOfRainbows

21 Nov 2016

Does anyone know the date last year's Black Friday sale started last year, so we can estimate time of this years sale?
EDIT
I meant to say, was last years sale on the "day", one day? Or was it a Black Friday week or two day sale etc...?

Lov2sing

21 Nov 2016

TheGodOfRainbows wrote:Does anyone know the date last year's Black Friday sale started last year, so we can estimate time of this years sale?
EDIT
I meant to say, was last years sale on the "day", one day? Or was it a Black Friday week or two day sale etc...?
I not sure but I wish it get here my anxiety is building up. In any case I only have a couple of things I need opposite to many things I want.
This year I trying not to over do it because I find I do not use all the RE's I get.
We make music for a reason

Social Exodus

21 Nov 2016

TheGodOfRainbows wrote:Does anyone know the date last year's Black Friday sale started last year, so we can estimate time of this years sale?
EDIT
I seem to recall that it started on Thanksgiving day (26 Nov 15) last year.
:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

fotizimo

21 Nov 2016

As someone who is getting back into Reason, and wasn't around in the past, what kind of deals should we expect in terms of participating developers, discounts %'s, and such? I have a few synths I am hoping to see, but really do not know what to expect.

I know Propellerheads won't discount the v9 upgrade, which is really the thing I was hoping for, but does anyone think we will see significant discounts on the major RE's?
Fotizimo @ Instagram
:reason: on Surface Pro 4
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini
Arturia SparkLE Spark Codec for Reason

Arrant
Competition Winner

21 Nov 2016

fotizimo wrote:As someone who is getting back into Reason, and wasn't around in the past, what kind of deals should we expect in terms of participating developers, discounts %'s, and such? I have a few synths I am hoping to see, but really do not know what to expect.

I know Propellerheads won't discount the v9 upgrade, which is really the thing I was hoping for, but does anyone think we will see significant discounts on the major RE's?
The reason there is a buzz around here this time of year is that we've been getting used to quite severe discounts on a broad range of products.
Just to give you a rough idea I seem to remember there being around 100 products involved last year (REs and refills), typically discounted somewhere between 20 and 60 percent. Major REs were included, except ones which were too new to go on sale yet.

• Information