Blamsoft's Expanse Hyperwave Synthesizer Song Challenge | The Announcement

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Blamsoft
RE Developer

02 Oct 2016

I didn't quite coordinate the ending of the introductory price correctly. I will have Expanse back on the introductory price when Propellerhead approves the page. Then it will end 48 hours after the results are announced. Sorry for the confusion.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

03 Oct 2016

Blamsoft wrote:I didn't quite coordinate the ending of the introductory price correctly. I will have Expanse back on the introductory price when Propellerhead approves the page. Then it will end 48 hours after the results are announced. Sorry for the confusion.
Thank you, I was hoping\thought it was something like that....

I suppose the other way to have done it would have been to give people who entered the competition a discount code for the checkout (which only would have lasted for X amount of time), but I don't know how much work that would have entailed...

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

03 Oct 2016

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
Blamsoft wrote:I didn't quite coordinate the ending of the introductory price correctly. I will have Expanse back on the introductory price when Propellerhead approves the page. Then it will end 48 hours after the results are announced. Sorry for the confusion.
Thank you, I was hoping\thought it was something like that....

I suppose the other way to have done it would have been to give people who entered the competition a discount code for the checkout (which only would have lasted for X amount of time), but I don't know how much work that would have entailed...
I can see the introductory price is back on again :)

eXode

03 Oct 2016

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:I have noticed that the introductory price has ended !!! :o
It was a small error. It is now back. :)

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

03 Oct 2016

eXode wrote:
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:I have noticed that the introductory price has ended !!! :o
It was a small error. It is now back. :)
and now brought ;)

• Information