Salty - was going to buy Re-Strings on Sale

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
GRIFTY

31 May 2018

Had it in my cart, with a few other things, figured i'd sleep on it to decide what i actually wanted from it. Decided to only buy it, so i go to pay just now and guess what came off the sale early. $50 now. Not a very pleased customer. Thinking i'll be a-ok without buying any RE's for now. Why would they time their sale differently then the huge banner at the top of the page?! They just want to piss people off????

ravisoni

31 May 2018

GRIFTY wrote:
31 May 2018
Had it in my cart, with a few other things, figured i'd sleep on it to decide what i actually wanted from it. Decided to only buy it, so i go to pay just now and guess what came off the sale early. $50 now. Not a very pleased customer. Thinking i'll be a-ok without buying any RE's for now. Why would they time their sale differently then the huge banner at the top of the page?! They just want to piss people off????
Send them a message and let them know what happened. They are often accommodating. You may get lucky.
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

WillyOD

31 May 2018

Same thing happened to me with Noise Engineering REs. Oh well maybe next sale ;)
I used to make music but now I just cry on these forums. @diippii.com

challism

31 May 2018

Yeah, best option is to send them an email. They have always been very good to me, in the past.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

electricthing

31 May 2018

I wanted to buy the 3 GForce RE's and now only one is left on sale. I sent Propellerhead a message.

electricthing

31 May 2018

Got this message from Propellerhead;

Unfortunately the 3rd party developers set the end time of their respective products/sales. And the products that you're looking for are not on sale any longer - and I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do about it.

Too bad that the website was not right about how long the sale was running.

tc13

31 May 2018

electricthing wrote:
31 May 2018

Unfortunately the 3rd party developers set the end time of their respective products/sales. And the products that you're looking for are not on sale any longer - and I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do about it.

Then it is really GForce you should contact about your issue, since timing and pricing is out of PH-control!

electricthing

31 May 2018

tc13 wrote:
31 May 2018
electricthing wrote:
31 May 2018

Then it is really GForce you should contact about your issue, since timing and pricing is out of PH-control!
Yeah, I guess you're right.
But I'll let it go, there are more important things than this.
Hope they will be back on sale in december.

• Information