What's your favorite synth/instrument RE under 40 $/€?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Loque

07 Jun 2016

Well, maybe i regret my Snakebite vote. Its producing weird artefacts if some parameters are modulated. Sounds realy bad. Emailed the dev. No response yet.
Reason12, Win10

DLDTech

07 Jun 2016

Loque wrote:Well, maybe i regret my Snakebite vote. Its producing weird artefacts if some parameters are modulated. Sounds realy bad. Emailed the dev. No response yet.
If you sent the email on Sunday then I replied a bit ago. Otherwise I must have missed it so please resend!
Megasaur Supersaw synth now released Follow @DLDTechnology for new stuff!

Loque

08 Jun 2016

DLDTech wrote:
Loque wrote:Well, maybe i regret my Snakebite vote. Its producing weird artefacts if some parameters are modulated. Sounds realy bad. Emailed the dev. No response yet.
If you sent the email on Sunday then I replied a bit ago. Otherwise I must have missed it so please resend!
Thanks for the replay. I answered your email and will send another example asap.
Reason12, Win10

yeahright31

09 Jun 2016

I'd like to say Chip64 Synth, but my expectations with this one was set way to high and I feel it's tricky to program. (Yet one thing I will say about this one is that Chip64 Synth makes you appreciate the hard work music artist put into making chiptunes for the arcade games we enjoy)

So I'd have to say Combo X-705 Space Organ although Lithium is just as inspiring as the space organ once I start adding fx and tweaking few settings, but I've made more music with Combo X-705 Space Organ so i'd rate this as my fave in the cheap yet value for money RE.

Arrant
Competition Winner

12 Jun 2016

In that list FM4 stands out like an oasis in the desert

Loque

12 Jun 2016

Loque wrote:
DLDTech wrote:
Thanks for the replay. I answered your email and will send another example asap.
Snakebite is buggy when automating Distortion and Volume. It produces artefacts that are clearly audible.
Reason12, Win10

Rason

20 Jun 2016

Loque wrote:
Loque wrote:
DLDTech wrote:
Snakebite is buggy when automating Distortion and Volume. It produces artefacts. that are clearly audible.
I havent noticed this yet. .is it just sequencer automation or column/row modulation as well?

Loque

20 Jun 2016

Rason wrote:
Loque wrote:
Loque wrote:
DLDTech wrote:
Snakebite is buggy when automating Distortion and Volume. It produces artefacts. that are clearly audible.
I havent noticed this yet. .is it just sequencer automation or column/row modulation as well?
Fast sequencer automation. The dev said it could be, that thw low rate of rescanning the values due to ptimizations may cause this. And because its SDK1 he cannot fix this without breaking compatibility. He can only develop SDK2.
Reason12, Win10

• Information