Primal Audio has Combinators for FM4, Ladder,PMS-20

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
FiatLux

02 Feb 2016

Primal Audio has some incredible Combinator patches for download.
Anyone with their products should really check them out.
Really shows off their filters nicely.

http://primal-audio.com/presets.html

nooomy

02 Feb 2016

Cool, Thanks! :)

Edit: Just have to say that the FM4 presets are really really cool! :)

pjeudy

02 Feb 2016

cool !! getting them now !!
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

dvdrtldg

03 Feb 2016

These are really, really great

Olivier

03 Feb 2016

I agree, these are great! I hope they'll also do a set for the newly released ACID filter.
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

Emian

03 Feb 2016

nice, i only have the PMS-20, but love the new presets !

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

theshoemaker

20 Feb 2016

It's time for a preset browser... Isnt it. [emoji6] thanks for the hint

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
:PUF_figure: latest :reason: V12 on MacOS Ventura

Dave909

20 Feb 2016

theshoemaker wrote:It's time for a preset browser... Isnt it. [emoji6] thanks for the hint
A preset browser on a filter? Are you serious? I can see some cool Combinators with nice routing to be useful but presets on just the filter are pretty useless unless you apply it to the exact same sound as when the preset was made. Anyway gonna check out the combi's :)

theshoemaker

20 Feb 2016

That way they can be bundled in Combinators with the RE. At least for the standard devices

Dave909

20 Feb 2016

Not sure i get what you mean as each device in a combinator has its settings saved inside the combi patch anyway. Am i missing something?

theshoemaker

20 Feb 2016

The patches aren't included in the RE, which would be nice. Nevermind... Just a thought

Dave909

21 Feb 2016

Ah now i get it. Yeah that would be nice but in my view it would only serve that purpose so downloading the patches seperately might be more logical :)

mbfrancis

22 Feb 2016

theshoemaker wrote:The patches aren't included in the RE, which would be nice. Nevermind... Just a thought

^ This...I get it, they want us to visit their site (and buy more stuff!), but it would be far more convenient to users if they were just included in an update and find-able in the RE folder.

Presets for a filter could be Combi FX - gates, swells, etc. Or patches - I love the patches that came with Chenille.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

Dave909

22 Feb 2016

Not following your logic tbh. They don't sell their RE's on their site and last time i checked Chenille wasnt a simple filter but a pretty complex chorus unit. I dont see how Primal Audio is trying to lure you into buying stuff by giving you extra content for what you already bought.
mbfrancis wrote:
theshoemaker wrote:The patches aren't included in the RE, which would be nice. Nevermind... Just a thought

^ This...I get it, they want us to visit their site (and buy more stuff!), but it would be far more convenient to users if they were just included in an update and find-able in the RE folder.

Presets for a filter could be Combi FX - gates, swells, etc. Or patches - I love the patches that came with Chenille.

Wook

22 Feb 2016

mbfrancis wrote:

Yes, exactly. This is why they gave out hundreds of free licences for their RE's this Christmas. Must be because they are greedy corporate monsters.

mbfrancis

23 Feb 2016

I didn't mean it in a sinister/evil way, just that they want you to visit their site - I'd say it's a marketing-driven decision vs. a user-centric one, that's all.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

• Information