Make a track in one hour | Dance

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
Kevin Sunray

30 Dec 2021

Hey boys and girls,

Happy New Year to all! So today I wanted to challenge myself and make a track in one hour. Nothing planned so I uploaded the whole video of the process in my youtube. The only problem is that in some parts I talk in Greek because I was not concentrated hahaha :lol: :clap:
Anyway I am not sure if I can call that tutorial but it might be helpful for some people. If not, no worries :D hehe :twisted:

Cheers,
Kevin

RandomNoise

30 Dec 2021

hey that's pretty awesome melodic techno track!! Are you a professional producer? I've checked your channel and your stuff sounds really good and professional!
It's also quite refreshing to see melodic techno produced completely inside of Reason, most of what I see on YouTube either done in Ableton Live or Logic haha
Anyway that was super cool, thanks for sharing!

Kevin Sunray

31 Dec 2021

Hey yes I know there are not many in Reason. I am actually releasing music since 2003 and all done in Reason.
Sorry if I am not explaining what I am doing as the video was more a challenge rather than a tutorial but it was fun at the end.

Billy+

01 Jan 2022

Cool video

• Information