Give me your wubs.

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
pushedbutton

21 Sep 2016

Hi
Do you like making dubstep?
I don't.
Can I have your Reason files?
Reason 8 or earlier with no Re's would be just dandy but I'm not picky.
I just can't get into it but I've been asked to help show someone what to do.
abandoned projects are fine too.
thanks.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

Pinkbox

21 Sep 2016

Slightly detune your PX7.
Turn on your Pulviser.

That's how I'd do it :)

pushedbutton

21 Sep 2016

Aside from never being able to buy those Re's due to work not wanting me to, great idea.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.

jfrichards

22 Sep 2016

FSB>Combinator Patches>Bass>Synth Bass>several wubbers available

pushedbutton

22 Sep 2016

yeah but I wanna prove a dubstep track can be made, not a patch.
I'm not in the mood for making dubstep.

GRIFTY

22 Sep 2016

normally when somebody asks me to teach them something, if i don't know how to do it myself, i say; "sorry man i can't help you, i don't know how to do that". but that's just me

pushedbutton

22 Sep 2016

yeah but you're not a care worker for people with learning disabilities.

jonheal

22 Sep 2016

pushedbutton wrote:yeah but you're not a care worker for people with learning disabilities.
James Bernard had a kind complicated way of making a wobble bass in one of his "52 week" tutorials, but maybe it's not appropriate in this instance.
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

pushedbutton

22 Sep 2016

I can sit the guy in front of as many tutorials as you like, it still wont get him a finished tune to play with.
yes I know, I'm TOTALLY saying 'I can't be bothered, can you do it for me?' but yes, that's exactly what I'm hoping for.

Seanmansha

25 Sep 2016

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a4ae9e93
the above link is to an old dubstep song I made using reason 5 it is possible to make dubstep but I must say for anyone who is looking to make some high quality dubstep quickly and easily I would suggest ableton and serum, cymatics has made some pro quality project files that you can download for free. http://www.mediafire.com/download/28rya ... ub_Kit.rar This link is to some dubstep samples I have made (drums, basses, etc.) that are really fun mess around with. ENJOY!

pushedbutton

26 Sep 2016

Well thanks for your efforts. I'm not really into installing a 'downloader.exe' to get shared files. Call me overcautious but this PC is on it's last legs as it is, there's no real need to use such a dodgy site.

WongoTheSane

26 Sep 2016

Might be stupid but have you checked Reason's demo songs? There might be some dubstep among them? (I can't tell dubstep from junglestep or brostep so I can't help there).

Edit: there is, and by James Bernard, no less. It's called "Bajo Caida" and you can find it here:

https://www.propellerheads.se/download/ ... demo-songs

• Information