Aly James VSDSX v.2.3 is out.

Discuss VST stuff here!
MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Jun 2023

Know there’s a few users here so if you missed it then it’s here.

https://www.alyjameslab.com/alyjameslabvsdsx.html

Current owners of v2.x versions can upgrade for €1
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

07 Jul 2023

raymondh wrote:
06 Jul 2023
Thanks! I love this plugin!
He’s charging $1 to upgrade. Mainly so he gets a notification from PayPal. The upgrade is massive. Loads of new features.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Lizard

07 Jul 2023

I agree. I am a sucker for reproduction of vintage gear and this has been one of my favorites. The price for existing users is more than fair. He has added several new features that have made it easier to work with and expand on capabilities. Only drawback with Aly James is service is not as prompt as you would expect. It took almost 2 days for him to process and send the link. One man show problems. :D

raymondh

07 Jul 2023

Easy upgrade. For some reason it has lost the patch settings when I load songs used with the 2.0 version but it's pretty easy to fix that of course.

The UI on the update is way better than the old version!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

08 Jul 2023

Had anyone experienced an issue when the GUI is moved to different parts of the screen? When playing a pad the colours on the control panel become highlighted and with a darker background. I’ve spoken to Aly about it and he says he’s had one other person mention it.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

raymondh

08 Jul 2023

MrFigg wrote:
08 Jul 2023
Had anyone experienced an issue when the GUI is moved to different parts of the screen? When playing a pad the colours on the control panel become highlighted and with a darker background. I’ve spoken to Aly about it and he says he’s had one other person mention it.
I'm not experiencing this. Tried under Reason 12 and Reaper DAWs, Windows 10, and wasn't able to replicate the issue.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

09 Jul 2023

raymondh wrote:
08 Jul 2023
MrFigg wrote:
08 Jul 2023
I'm not experiencing this. Tried under Reason 12 and Reaper DAWs, Windows 10, and wasn't able to replicate the issue.
When I have the VST window open at the bottom of the screen it works fine. When I move it up towards the top of the screen I get the blinking behavior. The colour a change until the sound stops playing. Another guy described same thing on AJ Facebook page. AJ says it’s a graphics card issue but I’ve never experienced that with any other plugin so that leads me to believe it must be something conflicting with VSDSX.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information