RX950 and RYM2612 VSTs on sale

Discuss VST stuff here!
inphonik
RE Developer

30 Nov 2020

Sure! We've been working hard on internal tech and tools for months, but there's definitely something cooking up right now ;)

All the best,

Mathieu
Last edited by inphonik on 30 Nov 2020, edited 1 time in total.

LmstPv

30 Nov 2020

I just wanted to say thanks aswell for your awesome product and support. Looking forward to whatever you're cooking up next!

stratatonic

30 Nov 2020

Sales almost over, but hopefully they don't run out of stock at the PropShop! :o

In Stock.jpg
In Stock.jpg (374.05 KiB) Viewed 408 times

inphonik wrote:
30 Nov 2020
Sure! We've been working hard on internal tech and tools for months, but there's definitely something cooking up right now ;)

All the best,

Mathieu
Are you planning on RYM2612 going to iOS?

Nerveclinic

30 Nov 2020

MrFigg wrote:
14 Sep 2019
I’ve got to say. RX950...always something I scrolled by. Nothing for me I thought.
Well anyway, I bought it yesterday and it’s fantastic. I really, really didn’t think it was anything I’d ever use. How wrong I was. If you’re thinking like I was before then give it a trial...I was surprised and so might you be. RX950 may even start me using Radical Piano again after 7 years of it gathering dust.

Oh yeah...there’s even a free refill.

(Just read back what I wrote and it sounds like I’m doing an advert hahaha...I’m really not).
I use the RX950 on at least 1/3rd of my sounds. It's one of the main effects that creates my sound. So simple but has such a significant impact on the right sound.

Nerveclinic

30 Nov 2020

inphonik wrote:
30 Nov 2020

All the best,

Mathieu
I use the RX950 all the time. I think it's just an amazing tool. Thank you!

• Information