Looking for an Audio To Midi tool

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Billy+

14 Feb 2021

Nothing the file is to big!

See if udrop.com is any good, just found it my self..

OldGoat

15 Feb 2021

Re-Animated my neglected soundcloud page...(Previous post has also been updated)

Results so far:
Both audio to midi tools failed my tests (see the attached mid.txt files, especially the prodigy.mid).
Spleeter is a very good, free and easy-to-install audio separation tool.

Billy+

15 Feb 2021

Excellent!

I spent the morning getting YouTube downloader & spleeterGUI working on one of the kids Windows laptops and managed to get some splits done, however I was never able to go above 2 for some strange reason?

OldGoat

15 Feb 2021

Billy+ wrote:
15 Feb 2021
Excellent!

I spent the morning getting YouTube downloader & spleeterGUI working on one of the kids Windows laptops and managed to get some splits done, however I was never able to go above 2 for some strange reason?
You have to select the number of parts before choosing a file:
spleeter1.PNG
spleeter1.PNG (123.77 KiB) Viewed 370 times

Billy+

15 Feb 2021

Yeah did that, but every time I went above 2 I got no output. Every thing appeared to be working but once completed the output directory had nothing.

I have to say though that I'm still not that impressed - don't get me wrong it's an ok option but it needs to be more tweakable.

Billy+

15 Feb 2021

I did find another tool that might be worth checking out though if you're interested!

Looks to do spleeter stuff and midi, plus it's a lot cheaper than the last option

https://acondigital.com/products/acoust ... io-editor/

OldGoat

15 Feb 2021

Billy+ wrote:
15 Feb 2021
Yeah did that, but every time I went above 2 I got no output. Every thing appeared to be working but once completed the output directory had nothing.

I have to say though that I'm still not that impressed - don't get me wrong it's an ok option but it needs to be more tweakable.
Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the issue, any error messages in the UI?
And yes, it does not have too may options, but it is free, others want a subscription (not so expensive) for similar functionality: https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... scription-
Billy+ wrote:
15 Feb 2021
I did find another tool that might be worth checking out though if you're interested!

Looks to do spleeter stuff and midi, plus it's a lot cheaper than the last option

https://acondigital.com/products/acoust ... io-editor/
I can try it out, but this has to wait until the weekend.

Billy+

15 Feb 2021

OldGoat wrote:
15 Feb 2021
I can try it out, but this has to wait until the weekend.
No worries, I can wait.

• Information