Newbie: Reason 10 Intro from Lite/Limited?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Carpaccio

06 May 2018

Hi, I'm looking into getting my first keyboard controller, something for my iMac and possibly also an iPad I want to buy later this year.

The two controllers I'm looking at that come with versions of Reason are (1) the Korg MicroKey Air 37, and (2) the AKAI MPK mini mk2. The Korg comes with a copy of the discontinued Reason Limited, and the AKAI comes with Reason Lite. (Korg's page says you can download Reason Limited, but it's conceivable that the download would actually be to the Lite version now, but I can't confirm that.)

If I was interested in Reason 10 Intro is there any way to upgrade to it from what comes with the controllers, or is the only upgrade path the $299 upgrade to standard Reason 10?

ravisoni

07 May 2018

I don't know the answer to this, but prolly be better to ask this Q to props directly. https://help.propellerheads.se/
Good luck.
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

zumBeispiel

07 May 2018

Now Korg' bundle with Reason Lite!
Last edited by zumBeispiel on 31 May 2018, edited 3 times in total.

Carpaccio

07 May 2018

Sigh, I'm reluctantly looking at Akai now, although I really preferred the idea of wirelessly connecting an an iPad with the Korg...

zumBeispiel

08 May 2018

Now Korg' bundle with Reason Lite!

• Information