Sad to hear about Softphonics

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
avasopht
Competition Winner

25 May 2018

RobC wrote:
25 May 2018
On a serious note, I don't know everything yet. What if he owned rights to samples for example? If a bunch of old bags say somebody is a witch, then so be it, may they instantly be burned? No need to investigate further? I understand that people like playing The Mysteries of Alfred Hedgehog, but life isn't that easy. : )
I think it's safe to bet one's children's future college funds that he has not licensed the samples from Native Instruments.

RobC

25 May 2018

TritoneAddiction wrote:
25 May 2018
RobC wrote:
25 May 2018

Regarding your last sentence: Take the spoon above! (In Hungarian, it's called fakanál [pronounced: fuckanal].)

On a serious note, I don't know everything yet. What if he owned rights to samples for example? If a bunch of old bags say somebody is a witch, then so be it, may they instantly be burned? No need to investigate further? I understand that people like playing The Mysteries of Alfred Hedgehog, but life isn't that easy. : )

Better make some pudding. When you first talk about being neutral would be pointless, then accuse me of having interest in defending an alleged negative action (it doesn't matter how you try to wrap up what you say in order to lawyer yourself through) - then I can't take you seriously. ...and yes, until that one little major information isn't cleared up, I can't be not neutral, just wonder what just happened.

Your provocation was successful though. 'So kewl!' I wanna be kewl, too!
Yeah. I agree that my last sentence took it a bit too far. That's why I edited my post but apparently you had already read my initial post. I apologize for that. I shouldn't have said that.
My comments are getting deleted, so who knows, I might end up with an account ban. :thumbs_up:

Kenni
Site Admin

25 May 2018

Closed.

Already a thread about this: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7507147
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

• Information