Combination art. (closed)

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
esselfortium

24 Dec 2016

There seems to be a significant language-barrier issue going on here, because I can't make heads or tails of this thread...
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

selig
RE Developer

24 Dec 2016

8cros wrote:I do not understand what you want of me yet? :oops:
Duplicate skins?
Or what do you want?
Do you want to close the topic once again bringing to the absurd?
You are closing the topic, which says you agree it's a duplicate of the existing thread. But you also said this thread was not about Combinators, which I do not understand. So why close it if you believe it's different?

I'm really trying to follow your logic here and not do anything to discourage you from keeping this thread going. I really do not see how it's different from the other thread. And I also cannot agree that the Reason General forum is a death blow to your thread, mainly because the other thread is thriving there!

It's your thread to do with as you please, just trying to help out here!
Selig Audio, LLC

8cros

24 Dec 2016

I started at the beginning of December. Now the end of December. You have just woke up?

If you have questions, create a separate topic. Here gallery, and there is nothing to discuss.

Besides, I'm not going to you explains one thing a few times. Let it does anyone else. Locked.
Record For The Real Force
REASON RESONANCES

selig
RE Developer

24 Dec 2016

8cros wrote:I started at the beginning of December. Now the end of December. You have just woke up?

If you have questions, create a separate topic. Here gallery, and there is nothing to discuss.

Besides, I'm not going to you explains one thing a few times. Let it does anyone else. Locked.
I'm trying you help you here, and there's no reason for you to express this "attitude".

You really don't seem like you care about your own thread here - what's the point of posting if this is your attitude?

What sense does locking the thread make? Seems like you're frustrated, and I can appreciate that can happen - I just can't figure out WHY it's happening.
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

jfrichards

24 Dec 2016

I'm getting the feeling that 8cros would like a thread dedicated to building Combinators of many types, which also includes designing correct skins for the new devices. This is a different idea than the Combinator Skins thread which is very limited to making cool skins. The 8cros thread named Combination Art could be renamed Combinators Revisited, Building Amazing Combinators, Advanced Combinators, or whatever, making the goal much broader than skins. I would love such a thread to be active with all the great Reason technicians at ReasonTalk.

By the way 8cros, your music is great and fits well with your 3-Combinator skin idea. It's a huge mixture of cultures, like the African-Russian writer Pushkin.

8cros

24 Dec 2016

jfrichards wrote:I'm getting the feeling that 8cros would like a thread dedicated to building Combinators of many types, which also includes designing correct skins for the new devices. This is a different idea than the Combinator Skins thread which is very limited to making cool skins. The 8cros thread named Combination Art could be renamed Combinators Revisited, Building Amazing Combinators, Advanced Combinators, or whatever, making the goal much broader than skins. I would love such a thread to be active with all the great Reason technicians at ReasonTalk.

By the way 8cros, your music is great and fits well with your 3-Combinator skin idea. It's a huge mixture of cultures, like the African-Russian writer Pushkin.
I'm a terrible perfectionist. If the idea did not work, I need a long time to regroup. Probably at least a year.
  Create amazing-effect in the combi is like flying to Mars. There, where no one else was. Therefore, site preparation is prepared in the heart of impenetrable forests or far in the open ocean. :puf_bigsmile:
REASON RESONANCES

jfrichards

24 Dec 2016

8cros wrote:...Create amazing-effect in the combi is like flying to Mars. ...
Do you know about Rob at Reason101.net? He lives on Mars.
http://www.reason101.net/contributions/ ... nchronous/

8cros

25 Dec 2016

Of course I know. I'm just upset.
Combinators on the main page, it is like a red rag to a bull.
This object of ridicule. Initiative. Free creativity. It can not continue in the spotlight or under pressure. In an atmosphere of total incomprehension.
I am ashamed to show patches here. Even other people's patches.
REASON RESONANCES

Ostermilk

25 Dec 2016

8cros wrote:Of course I know. I'm just upset.
Combinators on the main page, it is like a red rag to a bull.
This object of ridicule. Initiative. Free creativity. It can not continue in the spotlight or under pressure. In an atmosphere of total incomprehension.
I am ashamed to show patches here. Even other people's patches.
I was liking what you were doing with this thread, highlighting some inventive and useful combintator concepts, I also liked the actual combinators you so far chose to put in the thread. I agree art is about far more than the aesthetics.

Keep it going, never mind the misunderstandings caused by the limitations of language I totally get what you were trying to do.

спасибо

• Information