Combination art. (closed)

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
8cros

03 Dec 2016

Soon we arrive ...

We will never arrive.

:puf_unhappy:
People. Do not believe this thread.
I refuse to continue to spread the structured collection with explanations.
Last edited by 8cros on 24 Dec 2016, edited 3 times in total.
Record For The Real Force
REASON RESONANCES

8cros

03 Dec 2016

reserved :exclamation:
Last edited by 8cros on 03 Dec 2016, edited 1 time in total.
REASON RESONANCES

8cros

03 Dec 2016

(It's shocking. Just up it. If someone has not seen. :o :thumbs_up: 10/10)
Midi | Echo
By werdes
:reason: 4 or later
REASON RESONANCES

8cros

04 Dec 2016

:lightbulb: Of course, if you are a hater of combinations, or you buy everything indiscriminately stuffing that in your devices. Or you do not optimize or not to draw backgrounds. Be aware. Here are all against degradation.

Therefore, the earlier version of Reason is suitable, the more valuable your work.
Just matter load on the processor and efficiency / uniqueness.
It's a challenge. :cool:
Dare. :rt:
Last edited by 8cros on 04 Dec 2016, edited 4 times in total.
REASON RESONANCES

8cros

04 Dec 2016

(It is amazing. Very similar curves. (Simplified). Great design.
This current work in the present day. :puf_wink: :thumbs_up:
10/10)
Line 6 Wha Replacer.cmb.zip
(78.75 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
Line 6 Wha Replacer.jpg
Line 6 Wha Replacer.jpg (101.31 KiB) Viewed 2072 times
Ву Selig

Line6 Wah: Reverse Engineering
Lets replace the Line6 wah...
REASON RESONANCES

modecca

05 Dec 2016

I like to look through the countless pics on google turn some of those into backdrops and try to make sounds that fit the picture.
b.JPG
b.JPG (12.01 KiB) Viewed 2050 times
a.JPG
a.JPG (59.09 KiB) Viewed 2050 times
🔗💥

8cros

13 Dec 2016

modecca wrote:I like to look through the countless pics on google turn some of those into backdrops and try to make sounds that fit the picture.
Good. We are doing something in common. :D

x-wah
(That's cool. I'm just going crazy with this. :cool: 10/10)
x-wah.jpg
x-wah.jpg (90.28 KiB) Viewed 2025 times
Ву jfrichards Modifed by Selig
REASON RESONANCES

8cros

22 Dec 2016

Very rare combi instrument for Reason. Visual aids for many designers. :thumbs_up: 10/10 :cool:

ODD & EVEN harmonics
ODD & EVEN harmonics.jpg
ODD & EVEN harmonics.jpg (109.23 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
How to generate odd and even harmonics in Reason?

TUBE saturation via The Echo

Harmonic Distortion

Ву Marco Raaphorst
REASON RESONANCES

deepndark

22 Dec 2016

This one was made almost like 10 years ago by me.

Gorgon

22 Dec 2016

Oh, so the name of this topic is supposed to be COMBINATOR art. :D

Heikki, that one is really good.
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

8cros

23 Dec 2016

Gorgon wrote:Oh, so the name of this topic is supposed to be COMBINATOR art. :D

Heikki, that one is really good.
Perhaps this issue more widely. :)
deepndark wrote:<font><font>[IMG] http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/solid_x.jpg [/ IMG] </font></font>

<font><font>Это одно было сделано почти как 10 лет назад от меня.</font></font>
I have used several of the combi Refill. It takes time to get to know them closer.
The main CPU load problem. Despite the fairly powerful system of modern Reason bit it does not work very well with the internet broadcast. And many of the tools necessary to refuse. :?
I have downloaded all your free downloads. Thank you. :redface:
REASON RESONANCES

jfrichards

23 Dec 2016

This thread is in the wrong section, it should be in Refills and Patches. It is a great idea to have a thread about useful free Combinators and cool skins. The Kitchen is for posts that are not related to Reason.

8cros

23 Dec 2016

jfrichards wrote:This thread is in the wrong section, it should be in Refills and Patches. It is a great idea to have a thread about useful free Combinators and cool skins. The Kitchen is for posts that are not related to Reason.
Refills and patches, it's a terrible place. They all drowned in a swamp. Patches for combi can not compete with Refills and presets. :puf_unhappy:
REASON RESONANCES

jfrichards

23 Dec 2016

If you wish to strengthen a thread about Combinators, you can bring that up with the moderators, and bring it up with forum users. For example, there is already a thread about Combinator skins and if you add posts there, it will make that thread stronger and bring it to the fore each time you add a skin. Bringing something up in the wrong thread weakens the threads that deal with the subject. It took the constant posting by many guitarists to establish a thread by and for guitarists. Putting posts about Combinators in The Kitchen will not build a thread about Combinators.

8cros

23 Dec 2016

Unfortunately I am motivated solely by selfishness. I'm not ready to discuss anything in broken English. Especially since I'm Russian. Moreover, all the while I conduct my line in disputes. No one will never meet me: First, I am one, and secondly ...
The fact of my existence and my dirty sound and cheap headphones and bad taste. :puf_bigsmile:
Solid green smiley.
I am an irresponsible child, and damage the reputation of serious producers, and resource. :mrgreen:
REASON RESONANCES

8cros

23 Dec 2016

I'm not ready to go to the main propellerhed Reason. This is too much emphasis on free combinators.
People are spending money, but I copy paid plugins.
I am bad. Here is not the place of art. :puf_unhappy:
REASON RESONANCES

8cros

24 Dec 2016

It is very difficult to explain all sorts of small things, when people decide for you where and what you should write.
Kitchen, a special creative place. It's not a noisy hall with a crowd of rogues and idlers. Traditionally, Russian kitchen is a place of night work, in a quiet setting. This is due to the Soviet style of a typical building.

If you have taken in the kitchen to dine and discuss politics, but in countries with high population density, or in the social world. camps, kitchen turns into a perfect workplace. :puf_bigsmile:

I hate all, for the fact that the topic simply wandering around the forum. Only it is not where I threw the seed and started to take care of him. Young shoots dug up and moved to a completely different place and a different microclimate.
He dies. I'm furious. :evil:
You really are blind, you think I'm stupid enough to not be able to choose the right place for the new theme?

This is a complete outrage, and now I'll never go to compromise or to ask for something. :redface:
REASON RESONANCES

FlowerSoldier

24 Dec 2016

8cros wrote:It is very difficult to explain all sorts of small things, when people decide for you where and what you should write.
Kitchen, a special creative place. It's not a noisy hall with a crowd of rogues and idlers. Traditionally, Russian kitchen is a place of night work, in a quiet setting. This is due to the Soviet style of a typical building.

If you have taken in the kitchen to dine and discuss politics, but in countries with high population density, or in the social world. camps, kitchen turns into a perfect workplace. :puf_bigsmile:

I hate all, for the fact that the topic simply wandering around the forum. Only it is not where I threw the seed and started to take care of him. Young shoots dug up and moved to a completely different place and a different microclimate.
He dies. I'm furious. :evil:
You really are blind, you think I'm stupid enough to not be able to choose the right place for the new theme?

This is a complete outrage, and now I'll never go to compromise or to ask for something. :redface:
8cros, I love your posts. Thank you for this. I'm going to incorporate rogues and idlers into my everyday vocabulary. I appreciate your unique perspective.

selig
RE Developer

24 Dec 2016

Please don't take it the wrong way - it is our JOB to keep threads in the most logical place, otherwise why bother with naming sub-forums at all? Do you think we are calling you stupid when we move a thread to help folks find it? If so, apologies to you and the EVERYONE ELSE who's thread has been moved.

Your topic is not wandering around the forum, it has found it's proper home. If this outranges you that we are attempting basic organization, then I would call this a "first world" outrage. Why would this cause you to never compromise is or ask for something again is beyond me.

Don't take it personally, you're acting like we've censored you or personally attacked your opinion! And certainly do not blame a topic being moved to it's correct location for killing it. I simply do not understand the "fury" over this simple housekeeping task - if you had planted the "seed" in the correct "micro-climate"in the first place, there would be no need to have moved it. Now your "seed" can grow to it's full potential!

This is not some personal attack against you, it's simply the mods doing their appointed job. Please don't attack us for doing our jobs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Selig Audio, LLC

8cros

24 Dec 2016

This I find the patches and I know how quickly they are lost. Go without me. :puf_bigsmile:
REASON RESONANCES

selig
RE Developer

24 Dec 2016

No problem - there was already an active thread for this same subject, so probably best to post to the existing thread. Note that the other thread is in THIS sub-forum and it's doing just fine!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7497310
Selig Audio, LLC

8cros

24 Dec 2016

No problems? Nobody here nothing ever adds. :crazy:
This is my passion. :lol:
REASON RESONANCES

8cros

24 Dec 2016

selig wrote:No problem - there was already an active thread for this same subject, so probably best to post to the existing thread. Note that the other thread is in THIS sub-forum and it's doing just fine!

This is not a topic for skins. This contest of standard devices. :cool: :thumbs_down: 0/10
REASON RESONANCES

selig
RE Developer

24 Dec 2016

8cros wrote:
selig wrote:No problem - there was already an active thread for this same subject, so probably best to post to the existing thread. Note that the other thread is in THIS sub-forum and it's doing just fine!

This is not a topic for skins. This contest of standard devices. :cool: :thumbs_down: 0/10
If this is a duplicate thread, then please close it. if it is NOT a duplicate thread, then do not close it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Selig Audio, LLC

8cros

24 Dec 2016

I do not understand what you want of me yet? :oops:
Duplicate skins?
Or what do you want?
Do you want to close the topic once again bringing to the absurd?
REASON RESONANCES

• Information