Black Friday 2016

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Tom_Har

20 Nov 2016

Hello guys somebody knows some plugin shop sites that will have sale this year :)

pjeudy

20 Nov 2016

Tom_Har wrote:Hello guys somebody knows some plugin shop sites that will have sale this year :)
Most of them ! It's been happening since last week, search Black Friday,Vst,2016

This should get you started:
https://www.kvraudio.com/deals.php
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Gulale

20 Nov 2016

I'm not a fun of Slate digital but he is giving a good deal if you have some of his plugins. He has no tools that I need from him including the new reverb which I already used for a year. From liquidsonics Reverberate. Slate fan boys are cherishing the plugin. Even though it has been released for over a hear almost. The fusion technology Impulse response. I highly recommend it. Most probably its going to be on sale from liquid sonics, you can grab that. you won't regret. the other one if it is going to be on sale waves abbyroad plate.
Gulale aka Bereket

Gorgon

20 Nov 2016

"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

• Information