flattest studio monitors?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Hoboys

15 Feb 2022

Kalm wrote:
15 Feb 2022

I have the super cubes :thumbup:
Nice. How's your experience with them?

Kalm

15 Feb 2022

Hoboys wrote:
15 Feb 2022
Kalm wrote:
15 Feb 2022

I have the super cubes :thumbup:

Nice. How's your experience with them?
I love these things. Only way I'll part with them is if they still sell the walnut color finish. In my room they're not flat like my Opals are measuring, but ill be the first to admit resonances and transient response can't be beat from the monitors I've hear regardless of the skewed frequency response. My room is only minimally treated (I got lazy building the rest of my panels :? )
Courtesy of The Brew | Watch My Tutorials | Mac Mini Intel i7 Quad-Core | 16 GB RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB | Reason 11 Suite | Studio One 5 Professional | Presonus Quantum | Komplete Kontrol 49 MK2 | Event Opals | Follow me on Instagram

Chi-Individual

16 Feb 2022

Sonarworks causes crazy audio glitches on M1 Pro Macs. I bought a new Arturia MiniFuse 1 to use with my M1 and I had horrible performance till I uninstalled it. It's not compatible yet and running it with Reason on Rosetta isn't the best. Just passing that along.

Hoboys

16 Feb 2022

Kalm wrote:
15 Feb 2022
Thanks for the reply man! Been eyeing them for a while now. Almost done with room treatment. Hey-ho

thedude

16 Feb 2022

Chi-Individual wrote:
16 Feb 2022
Sonarworks causes crazy audio glitches on M1 Pro Macs. I bought a new Arturia MiniFuse 1 to use with my M1 and I had horrible performance till I uninstalled it. It's not compatible yet and running it with Reason on Rosetta isn't the best. Just passing that along.
Are you using SoundID reference? I've been running it on my 14" M1 Pro just fine.

Chi-Individual

16 Feb 2022

thedude wrote:
16 Feb 2022
Chi-Individual wrote:
16 Feb 2022
Are you using SoundID reference? I've been running it on my 14" M1 Pro just fine.
Yes. It was giving glitches with YouTube, twitch, and everything else. I used 2 interfaces and internal audio. Minifuse 1, Scarlett 2i2 gen 1. Same result each time. Finally had to uninstall it after checking with support for Apple, Focusrite and Arturia.

• Information