On a Plan for 2016 Christmass Gift's ?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
CharlyCharlzz

23 Oct 2016

Each Year it is the same , no more Furby's at the store or you Must pay Full Price a 16/9 32 inch 4k tv screen because you did not focus on black friday .

Let's Help each other out with idears and good plans like last year , here is the couple things I have found that are Fun and making a Buzz !

this got even a app with access to a sdk

and this is more a advenced selection LOL

this is a bit expensive but who knows ...if you been a good kid LOL

I did not Post's synths and Apps because my list never ends for each brands :D

still don't forget to save money for the RE store in mid novembre or you may regret it ....just saying :P
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

plaamook

23 Oct 2016

I have this theory that in an age where everyone pretty much buys whatever they want whenever they want it and people are living in smaller and smaller homes there's no point in putting more shit people don't want in their homes. So I only give things you can eat or drink. If someone is really important to me they'll get an experience. Take them somewhere, plan a day, night, whatever.

All this unless something really special presents itself.

Also, I have an 8yr old daughter so lots of things get put off till yule and birthday. She got a new ipad this year cause she trashed the first one finally.
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

CharlyCharlzz

23 Oct 2016

plaamook wrote:I have this theory that in an age where everyone pretty much buys whatever they want whenever they want it and people are living in smaller and smaller homes there's no point in putting more shit people don't want in their homes. So I only give things you can eat or drink. If someone is really important to me they'll get an experience. Take them somewhere, plan a day, night, whatever.

All this unless something really special presents itself.

Also, I have an 8yr old daughter so lots of things get put off till yule and birthday. She got a new ipad this year cause she trashed the first one finally.
Yes I often buy spices , chocolat and other stuff for Christmass .
one of the gift that have the most success is the liquors imho but I often buy books as a gift .

CharlyCharlzz

24 Oct 2016

wich synth you want ?!?!
volca Korg or minilogue , Roland aira or boutique , a mother 32 Moog , a Bouchla Module , Prophet12 , DrumBrute ?!?! maybe a PO-24 ?
a Upgrade Box for Reason 9 , a Drone DJI Mavic , A One Chip Challenge Box , a New Pair of HeadPhones ....LOL

A Box Of Choco-coco's ?
the rarest coffe on Earth or a maybe a Roaster to make your own ....

plaamook

25 Oct 2016

I wouldn't mind a house or aflat. I'm tired of living with other people.

Maybe father chirstmas has a few extra dimensions folded into his sack...
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

yeahright31

01 Nov 2016

I wouldn't mind an Anki Cozmo, not allowed pets and feeling a bit alone, miss the interaction of my parrot or fish.
So I would like interacting with Anki Cozmo, heck i'd prefer Cozmo over this virtual reality crap on PS4 my mates where excited for then felt burnt by within the first week. Haha

CharlyCharlzz

03 Nov 2016

yeahright31 wrote:I wouldn't mind an Anki Cozmo, not allowed pets and feeling a bit alone, miss the interaction of my parrot or fish.
So I would like interacting with Anki Cozmo, heck i'd prefer Cozmo over this virtual reality crap on PS4 my mates where excited for then felt burnt by within the first week. Haha
:thumbs_up:

this one is funny indeed

• Information