What are you watching at the moment? (possible spoilers)

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!

gak

18 Jan 2016

Ok, so the weirdness continues :lol:

Back on topic, been watching WAY too much NFL football "post game" shows. Spoilers, Dion and Irvin are really really stoned today, the SEA qb is WAY too giddy about their loss, and we're down to 4. If you had "all ones and twos" in your office pool, you get to advance.

Not much else to watch right now. I've got a couple of shorts saved (they go so quick) and there are not any movies I want to watch coming up that I can see.

moneykube

18 Jan 2016

b grade sci fi... a staple :puf_wink:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

gak

18 Jan 2016

The Warriors up by 40 on the Cavs.

CharlyCharlzz

19 Jan 2016

So I went to see ep7 in 3d 4dx and that was totaly bad , not ep7 (well a little) but the 4dx experiment itself !
everytime a blaster fired I got a wind blast into my ears and could not even ear the laser sound because of that , also 4dx sound is beyond shit and that is even a nice thing to say 4DX sound is flat as fuck to stay polite really ....
low mids , low highs and NO BASS AT ALL because the sit's are moving and must replace the bass sounds in there stupid ingé minds ?!?!
every sounds is frontal so it's a 3d sound but frontal LOL like a scene sound but shit .
also there is something in the back of the sits that punch you everytime something crash or blow up , good thang it was not rainning in the movie because when they did kill a slimy monster I got a splash on my face , a yhea let's not forget the vent noises that start every two secs and the burned smell with smoke machines blowing up smelly smoke everytime something burn in the movie .
so fuck 4dx , I rather a 3d movie with a good old thx or even a 2d movie , it was terrible plus they screwed this star wars up on many things but if I would say Half the things I hated about the movie I would spoiled the story up wich would be sad because you just would not go ands see it .
Kylo ears are pathetic BTW LOL
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

gak

19 Jan 2016

I'm not even sure I'll watch it when it comes out on DVR. Looks terrible to me, and the reviews are less than glowing.

But it made over 1 BILLION dollars, so......

CharlyCharlzz

19 Jan 2016

yhea I watched it and it was weird , I guess ep8 will have lot's and lot's more action like always in there concept of trilogy and will end with a big WTF so you must watch ep 9 not to feel frustrated about the last two .....meh
what is for shure is that it was flat , they raped the story and Heros up in a masssive gangbang of crap but you still want to see the next one just because of the way they did the last two minutes .
not cool , and fare from creative and even the last 3 was not my cup of tea compare to the old stuff I would have rather Lucas to burn up mickey on this one for shure .
if you seen what mickey does in south park and what south park thinks of lucas and speilberg then you will anderstand the raping I 'm talking about LOL

gak

19 Jan 2016

The thing that is strange to me is that he "apologized" for "Star Trek Into Darkness" which I thought was great.

Oh well.

CharlyCharlzz

19 Jan 2016

a yhea , he got payed by klingons to screw ep7 story up .
Startreck was creative , starwars is re-heated crap serve with no sauce or ...was that what it tasted like ?!?!

I lost the dream but I got hope , one thing for shure is that the force did not wake a bit so he even waisted that up !

Dabbler

20 Jan 2016

Peaky Blinders on Netflix. Two epi in and so far, very good. Some nice contemporary music set against 1919 England.

Tumble

20 Jan 2016

on 4th episode. It's quite good. Only showing on TV in Denmark now, but I think BBC will also air it at some point later this year.

moneykube

24 Jan 2016

https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

selig
RE Developer

24 Jan 2016

Just got into "Billions" last night. New episode tonight - hooked already…anyone else?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4270492/
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

Ronin

24 Jan 2016

selig wrote:Just got into "Billions" last night. New episode tonight - hooked already…anyone else?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4270492/
:)
Watched a couple also, so far so good. has potential. Will have to see, as I have recently culled a few dead weight shows from my routine. But on the flip side, a bunch of new shows started recently also.

gak

24 Jan 2016

moneykube wrote:
Very interesting and creative.

gak

26 Jan 2016

AXS Channel is showing some cool stuff so far this year.

"Rock legends" which featured "no doubt" so far. Meh, they spent more time on Gwen and some of the slop she did on her own, but better than nothing. Some others coming up.

"Rock and roll roadtrip" with Sammy Hagar. Kinda meh, but better that the slop that normally airs.

"Breaking band" which is a musicians thing. Again, not stellar, but MUCH better than the slop.

And "live from abbey roads" which was kinda MEH to the max, but they are making new episodes, that's a good thing.

gak

28 Jan 2016

gak wrote:AXS Channel is showing some cool stuff so far this year.

"Rock legends" which featured "no doubt" so far. Meh, they spent more time on Gwen and some of the slop she did on her own, but better than nothing. Some others coming up.

"Rock and roll roadtrip" with Sammy Hagar. Kinda meh, but better that the slop that normally airs.

"Breaking band" which is a musicians thing. Again, not stellar, but MUCH better than the slop.

And "live from abbey roads" which was kinda MEH to the max, but they are making new episodes, that's a good thing.
:lol

I must have had a nip when I made this. I'm like "oh it's cool" and then "it's all meh" :roll:

Just watched "what on earth" 's new season premier. Two thoughts: Brilliant and "you mean it's not aliens?"

gak

29 Jan 2016

Just an absolutely wonderful short called "five, six, seven"

Wonderful soundtrack!

Jagwah

29 Jan 2016

The Apprentice. Love this show and because there are UK, US and AUS seasons it's one hell of a ton of binge watching if you're up for it.

EnochLight

29 Jan 2016

Black Sails season 3, X-Files (the new mini series) and Agent Carter. Patiently waiting for Agents of SHIELD and Walking Dead to return.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

gak

29 Jan 2016

@"the apprentice" So you are one of the trump lovers eh? :lol:

gak

29 Jan 2016

EnochLight wrote:Black Sails season 3, X-Files (the new mini series) and Agent Carter. Patiently waiting for Agents of SHIELD and Walking Dead to return.
I forgot about the x-files thing.

EnochLight

29 Jan 2016

gak wrote:I forgot about the x-files thing.
It's not bad. The opening pilot was a little weak, but the 2nd episode tied it together nicely and felt like the old show again. Those two still have amazing chemistry. It's nice to have it back.

Funny though - they're using the exact same 23 year old opening credits and theme song. Heheh.. the photos on the FBI id's don't exactly match David and Gillian these days. :mrgreen: :lol: :puf_bigsmile:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

decibel

30 Jan 2016

EnochLight wrote:
gak wrote:I forgot about the x-files thing.
It's not bad. The opening pilot was a little weak, but the 2nd episode tied it together nicely and felt like the old show again. Those two still have amazing chemistry. It's nice to have it back.

Funny though - they're using the exact same 23 year old opening credits and theme song. Heheh.. the photos on the FBI id's don't exactly match David and Gillian these days. :mrgreen: :lol: :puf_bigsmile:

david duchovny seems so flat in his performance lol, maybe its intentional ?

EnochLight

30 Jan 2016

decibel wrote:david duchovny seems so flat in his performance lol, maybe its intentional ?
When I watched the original series back in the 90's and when it ended in the early 2000's, I used to think so. But after seeing him in Californication, I've come to realize that his flat performance and dry personality is completely natural. Unintentional, for the most part lol!

• Information