(80s synthpop) Music Video for my Reason Song

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
raymondh

21 Apr 2023

Hi everyone

Here's a music video for a Reason-based collaboration between me and isunray (Jay Hay). Hope you like it!

The Young Ones - An uplifting celebration of synth pop and new wave styles…or in other words the best 80’s party...and the stories are true!

Vocals: isunray
All instruments and beats isunray & Cosmic Address
Music: Jeremy Hay / Raymond Hayter
Words: Jeremy Hay
Mix & Mastering - Cosmic Address

isunray & Cosmic Address give our eternal thanks and love for these special people:
Choreography - iDancedaily.Pty. Ltd
Dancers - Lisa Purchas & Mikaila Godfrey.
Film Capture: Chris Huzzard
Video Editing & Direction: Andy McGrath from Vision8.

WOO

22 Apr 2023

Very well done. The song and the video instantly transported me back to the 80's.

Popey
Competition Winner

23 Apr 2023

perfectly captures the songs of my childhood on the radio with a really good 80's vibe.

robussc

23 Apr 2023

The song is very fun, Got a real New Order vibe at times. My favorite bit of the video was right at the end with the multicolored backdrop. There should be been more of that :)
Software: Reason 12 + Objekt, Vintage Vault 4, V-Collection 9 + Pigments, Vintage Verb + Supermassive
Hardware: M1 Mac mini + dual monitors, Launchkey 61, Scarlett 18i20, Rokit 6 monitors, AT4040 mic, DT-990 Pro phones

raymondh

25 Apr 2023

Thanks everyone for having a listen/watch. Appreciate it! cheers!

JC1

01 May 2023

Yes this is very cool. Great vocal and arrangement. Never heard of isunray but he sounds like I should have. Added that one to my YouTube easy listening playlist. Thanks!!
ESP Edwards | VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH | TC Electronic | RODE | KORG | Reason 8 :reason: |

jappe

05 Jun 2023

Very pleasant music & video, brings me back; nice collab!
When you sing "Human League", you sound like Phil Oakey :-)

Mattvank

05 Jun 2023

The theme of track has a good ,,remember the melody´´ effect. The spirit of the 80s is well catched. :puf_smile:

I´m not sure about the video. I recognize it by a friend too who let very slim females dance all the time in the video. I could imagine if i would do such a video to look what 80s musicvideos also present.

Micha1973

06 Jun 2023

I like the music and the video - 80s like*

Micha
Music Is My Life
&
Reason 12 sounds better :essentials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

• Information