(Classic Trance) Snowfall

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Flandersh

17 Nov 2019

Snowfall was made in Studio One with Reason Rack Plugins for all instruments except some of the pads, where I used my own Tonetta trance synth for Reaktor.

DrGOA®

17 Nov 2019

Good track! 👌

Periwinkle

18 Nov 2019

Good track. How do you find using Studio One. I was impressed by the specs and so recently decided to try the demo. However, after a minute of two of playing around with it, it crashed out completely which kind of put me off exploring further.

.“Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.”

― Banksy

Flandersh

18 Nov 2019

Periwinkle wrote:
18 Nov 2019
Good track. How do you find using Studio One. I was impressed by the specs and so recently decided to try the demo. However, after a minute of two of playing around with it, it crashed out completely which kind of put me off exploring further.
I have had a good experience with Studio One since I bought it around 2012. It has been stable on my computers and have a workflow that works great for me.

Periwinkle

19 Nov 2019

Flandersh wrote:
18 Nov 2019
Periwinkle wrote:
18 Nov 2019
I have had a good experience with Studio One since I bought it around 2012. It has been stable on my computers and have a workflow that works great for me.
Maybe I'll give it another look. I used Logic for a long time (and it's an amazing DAW), but sometimes I feel I just need to shake things up a bit and work in a different way. I was also looking at Reaper, but for now I'll probably just stick with Reason.

.“Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.”

― Banksy

• Information