**More..more..and more** New Rack Extension From KiloHearts Coming....

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
dioxide

05 Sep 2016

eXode wrote:
dioxide wrote:Awesome. This is the only stand alone comb filter RE I think? In my house Malstrom mostly gets used as a comb filter so I'm looking forward to giving this a workout as it is nice to have a simple standalone version.
Pulveriser is technically a RE prototype, but doesn't Etch RED feature a Comb as well?
I can't remember and I don't own it so I can't check. Pulveriser sounds good and it has a built in LFO although I find myself using Pulsar a lot instead these days.

eXode

05 Sep 2016

dioxide wrote:
eXode wrote:
dioxide wrote:Awesome. This is the only stand alone comb filter RE I think? In my house Malstrom mostly gets used as a comb filter so I'm looking forward to giving this a workout as it is nice to have a simple standalone version.
Pulveriser is technically a RE prototype, but doesn't Etch RED feature a Comb as well?
I can't remember and I don't own it so I can't check. Pulveriser sounds good and it has a built in LFO although I find myself using Pulsar a lot instead these days.
Just checked, Etch RED does indeed have a Comb filter. :)

pjeudy

05 Sep 2016

Messing Mostly with the up coming Kilohearts Rack Extension TRANCE GATE also with there Bitcrush,Tape Stop and Compressor devices.

My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

riemac

05 Sep 2016

pjeudy wrote:Messing Mostly with the up coming Kilohearts Rack Extension TRANCE GATE also with there Bitcrush,Tape Stop and Compressor devices.
Sounds really great. What synth where you using in this example, One or Expanse?

pjeudy

05 Sep 2016

riemac wrote:
pjeudy wrote:Messing Mostly with the up coming Kilohearts Rack Extension TRANCE GATE also with there Bitcrush,Tape Stop and Compressor devices.
Sounds really great. What synth where you using in this example, One or Expanse?
I used ANTIDOTE...... It was a random choice really as I wanted to check out the Gate device, simply grabbed and dropped a device.
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST

pjeudy

06 Sep 2016

Check out @kiloHearts's Tweet:

Anders_kiloHearts
RE Developer

06 Sep 2016

This thread title has put Captain Hollywood's 'More and more' in my brain all day :(

Electric-Metal

06 Sep 2016

Anders_kiloHearts wrote:This thread title has put Captain Hollywood's 'More and more' in my brain all day :(
Same here dude.

Two days now, I'm about to go Insane :lol:
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

dioxide

06 Sep 2016

Ha ha :) Loving that latest video.

Anders_kiloHearts
RE Developer

07 Sep 2016

pjeudy

08 Sep 2016

EnochLight

08 Sep 2016

So, 11 Rack Extension snapins so far? (Bitcrush, Tape Stop, Comp, Trance G8, Comb Filter, Freq Shifter, Distortion, Chorus, Filter, Delay, Gain) There's 24 total, so that leaves 13 to go! :D
Awwwww_snap.JPG
Awwwww_snap.JPG (88.21 KiB) Viewed 2164 times
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

joeyluck

08 Sep 2016

EnochLight wrote:So, 11 Rack Extension snapins so far? (Bitcrush, Tape Stop, Comp, Trance G8, Comb Filter, Freq Shifter, Distortion, Chorus, Filter, Delay, Gain) There's 24 total, so that leaves 13 to go! :D
Well 22 Snapins total. So... "Woah, we're halfway there"

riemac

09 Sep 2016

I'm very curious what the price of the effects will be and if it will be in the same range as the snapins it self.

dagwood

09 Sep 2016

boobytrap wrote:
dagwood wrote: Umm... why? Currently, Alligator is 1000X more powerful/versatile than Kilohearts Trance Gate snapin.. just say'n!
Maybe you need to understand the difference between Trancegator & Alligator. Clearly Alligator cannot make Trance Gate. Alligator is powerful than that snapin on purpose. TG is similar to sidechain . It's very simple and effective tool.
Maybe you need to understand that Alligator does far more, and yes - it can make trance gate. But, taking into consideration your past behavior, your response does not surprise me.

That said, I'm looking forward to the rest of these snapins. Anyone know how much they're going to sell for?

tumar

09 Sep 2016

boobytrap wrote: Clearly Alligator cannot make Trance Gate. Alligator is powerful than that snapin on purpose. TG is similar to sidechain . It's very simple and effective tool.
Of course it can't make trance gate alone. But when you stick Matrix to Alligator, you got pretty Trance gate. Even better, because you can set up to 32 steps, usually trance gates have 16 steps limit.

You can even make trance gate with Matrix only, when route it to synth master level CV ;)

boobytrap

10 Sep 2016

dagwood wrote:
boobytrap wrote:
dagwood wrote: Umm... why? Currently, Alligator is 1000X more powerful/versatile than Kilohearts Trance Gate snapin.. just say'n!
Maybe you need to understand the difference between Trancegator & Alligator. Clearly Alligator cannot make Trance Gate. Alligator is powerful than that snapin on purpose. TG is similar to sidechain . It's very simple and effective tool.
Maybe you need to understand that Alligator does far more, and yes - it can make trance gate. But, taking into consideration your past behavior, your response does not surprise me.

That said, I'm looking forward to the rest of these snapins. Anyone know how much they're going to sell for?
This is your original post "Umm... why? Currently, Alligator is 1000X more powerful/versatile than Kilohearts Trance Gate snapin.. just say'n!"
this is really childish. how you measure 1000X. this shows how much your Knowledge. arguing with a woman is worthless. and please don't mind about my past behavior. I can say one thing of your behaver. you are currently doing a hatchet job. anyone if read this topic can understand who is your husband. you both always try to make debunk other peoples thought. but anyway good luck with that ..
Reason 8 + Rack Extensions

FL Studio - Bitwig - Renoise - Massive - Zebra2 - Hive - Cyclop - Ozone 6

GRIFTY

10 Sep 2016

---redacted---
Last edited by GRIFTY on 11 Sep 2016, edited 1 time in total.

dagwood

10 Sep 2016

boobytrap wrote:arguing with a woman is worthless. and please don't mind about my past behavior. I can say one thing of your behaver. you are currently doing a hatchet job. anyone if read this topic can understand who is your husband. you both always try to make debunk other peoples thought. but anyway good luck with that ..
GRIFTY wrote:^massively sexist, bigoted, bad english speaking troll. that's just from this single post. i'm not referencing your past-behavior, don't worry
I couldn't have said it better, GRIFTY. It's sad the mods allow this. :oops:

EnochLight

10 Sep 2016

The mods are fantastic here, actually. I'd ignore boobytrap, though.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

pjeudy

10 Sep 2016

I wish I could delete post from a thread I started :( you know for those times where Moderators are on vacation!

Any way..I have good news..Besides saving more money from my car insurance after switching to Geico...I noticed that I have a few more devices to demo : delay,chorus,phaser :thumbs_up:

Olivier

10 Sep 2016

boobytrap wrote:
dagwood wrote:
boobytrap wrote:arguing with a woman is worthless. and please don't mind about my past behavior. I can say one thing of your behaver. you are currently doing a hatchet job. anyone if read this topic can understand who is your husband. you both always try to make debunk other peoples thought. but anyway good luck with that ..
GRIFTY wrote:^massively sexist, bigoted, bad english speaking troll. that's just from this single post. i'm not referencing your past-behavior, don't worry
I couldn't have said it better, GRIFTY. It's sad the mods allow this. :oops:
POST DELETED

Even if someone is calling you names, it is still frowned upon to retaliate with this kind of language.
I don't care who started it. If there's nothing nice to be said, don't post it.
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

joeyluck

10 Sep 2016

Ok. Back open for business. Everyone should understand that we have zero tolerance for this type of behavior and language. This user has been banned. Part of me wants to leave it as an example and the other part wants to remove it all beginning with post 281567 at 1:57am as if it never happened. Difficult to raise awareness of an awful issue when it is swept under the rug. I did delete the second ugly comment (but not permanently so we mods still have it to reference).

You all tell me what you would like and think is best and I can make it happen. But either way I think we can move on without referencing it in the many pages to come of MORE and MORE and MORE :D

Anders_kiloHearts
RE Developer

10 Sep 2016

joeyluck wrote:... MORE and MORE and MORE :D
Aaaaand Captain Hollywood is back. :(

• Information