**More..more..and more** New Rack Extension From KiloHearts Coming....

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Faastwalker

16 Aug 2016

dagwood wrote:But seriously, come on - that animated cassette tape looks pretty awesome!
I'm buying it just for that. I don't what it does or doesn't do anymore! I just need that tape animation in my Rack ;)

Faastwalker

17 Aug 2016

Creativemind

17 Aug 2016

dioxide wrote:
Creativemind wrote:And the Buffre Beat Repeater.
I can't get Buffre to do a good tape stop. The pitch stays constant I think, I can't get the pitch to bend.
Right. Not tried it.

Just thought you could do it with it.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

dioxide

17 Aug 2016

Creativemind wrote:
dioxide wrote:
I can't get Buffre to do a good tape stop. The pitch stays constant I think, I can't get the pitch to bend.
Right. Not tried it.

I think it is the same with Beatchop. The pitch is constant so you need to automate the pitch bend to do a tape stop.

PadShifta

21 Aug 2016

Awsome - TapeStop - can´t wait to get my hands on it!

NEXT UP:
TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE ...please :mrgreen:

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

21 Aug 2016

dioxide wrote:
Creativemind wrote:
dioxide wrote:
Right. Not tried it.

I think it is the same with Beatchop. The pitch is constant so you need to automate the pitch bend to do a tape stop.
Automate the Pitch (Cents).
Sort of tape stop at the end of this track using that method with a bit of reverse as well.

dagwood

21 Aug 2016

PadShifta wrote:Awsome - TapeStop - can´t wait to get my hands on it!

NEXT UP:
TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE TRANCE GATE ...please :mrgreen:
Umm... why? Currently, Alligator is 1000X more powerful/versatile than Kilohearts Trance Gate snapin.. just say'n!

Gulale

22 Aug 2016

dagwood wrote:

NEXT UP:
Umm... why? Currently, Alligator is 1000X more powerful/versatile than Kilohearts Trance Gate snapin.. just say'n!

Use combinator and double them as much as you like.
Gulale aka Bereket

pjeudy

23 Aug 2016

Kilohearts Plugins (@kiloHearts) tweeted at 9:29 AM on Tue, Aug 23, 2016:
Gotta catch 'em all! Compressor in the works... https://t.co/F0rlTtvKO5
(
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Loque

23 Aug 2016

pjeudy wrote:Kilohearts Plugins (@kiloHearts) tweeted at 9:29 AM on Tue, Aug 23, 2016:
Gotta catch 'em all! Compressor in the works... https://t.co/F0rlTtvKO5
(
Its not like i have 5 billion compressors, but one more is always welcome, as long it offers something unique. And if the rest will come... I am maybe interested again.
Reason12, Win10

pjeudy

02 Sep 2016

Trance Gate
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST

Aquila

03 Sep 2016

dagwood wrote:

NEXT UP:

Alligator only has set patterns. You can't make your own.

boobytrap

03 Sep 2016

dagwood wrote: Umm... why? Currently, Alligator is 1000X more powerful/versatile than Kilohearts Trance Gate snapin.. just say'n!
Maybe you need to understand the difference between Trancegator & Alligator. Clearly Alligator cannot make Trance Gate. Alligator is powerful than that snapin on purpose. TG is similar to sidechain . It's very simple and effective tool.
Reason 8 + Rack Extensions

FL Studio - Bitwig - Renoise - Massive - Zebra2 - Hive - Cyclop - Ozone 6

Electric-Metal

03 Sep 2016

Aquila wrote:
dagwood wrote:

NEXT UP:

Alligator only has set patterns. You can't make your own.[/

Well, Indeed You can, if you hook up Matrixes with different curve settings to each Gate imput.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

Hydrosonic

03 Sep 2016

You can easily make you own patterns for Alligator

boobytrap

03 Sep 2016

Hydrosonic wrote:You can easily make you own patterns for Alligator

Why do I bother. And I'm thinking, why KiloHearts dicide to make RE. This is totally Amish.

pjeudy

04 Sep 2016

From Reasonistas !

boobytrap

04 Sep 2016

This is really amazing and looks better than VST snapins

tomba

04 Sep 2016

when and how much... :ugeek:
:reason: :re:

Loque

04 Sep 2016

pjeudy wrote:From Reasonistas !
Where is the backside.
Reason12, Win10

dioxide

04 Sep 2016

They look amazing but those wonky lines on the Trance Gate Resolution dial need sorting out :) All those lines should angle off into the centre of the dial (other than top and bottom), not sure where they are heading now. Looking like someone has just been moving stuff back and forward trying to get it to look right.

PadShifta

05 Sep 2016

Oh, I am lovin´it!! Tell me, will TapeStop offer a startspeed of 0.0 seconds (instant start) and if it does, does it halt the audio when the tapestop has reached its end, or does the audio play forth, silenced until tapestart is triggered (like in GSX Graphic Shaper)?? It´s the only thing I don´t like about that RE. I need instant restarts of my audio- and exactly from where it was halted. Or have the user choose the restarting-behaviour.
1. Restart from stopping-point
2. Restart from current playhead position (Audio continued playing in the background after completion of tapestop)

Will TapeStop offer any of these?

Cheers, Andy :puf_bigsmile:

pjeudy

05 Sep 2016

More...More...and More...

dioxide

05 Sep 2016

Awesome. This is the only stand alone comb filter RE I think? In my house Malstrom mostly gets used as a comb filter so I'm looking forward to giving this a workout as it is nice to have a simple standalone version.

eXode

05 Sep 2016

dioxide wrote:Awesome. This is the only stand alone comb filter RE I think? In my house Malstrom mostly gets used as a comb filter so I'm looking forward to giving this a workout as it is nice to have a simple standalone version.
Pulveriser is technically a RE prototype, but doesn't Etch RED feature a Comb as well?

• Information