Does age matter?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Ichooselife

05 Sep 2023

rorystorm wrote:
05 Sep 2023
Ichooselife wrote:
04 Sep 2023
i swear there was another comment
Yeh that was me, I said something rude to the Trollfarm McIncelbot that was the OP, and got modded. Fair but I don't regret it.
he isn’t the op

Thousand Ways

25 Sep 2023

Ichooselife wrote:
05 Sep 2023
you should be thankful that someone is coming to watch
grateful to these people
The most depressing gig I ever played (at the legendary and long-gone Bull and Gate, London) was one where a band member stopped halfway through and pointed out that "There are more of us on the stage than there are people in the crowd."

This wasn't quite as bad as a friend's gig, where no-one turned up at all. "This is basically just the same as rehearsing, but on a stage."

Bejaisis.

mimidancer

26 Sep 2023

I was born in the 90s and went to high school in the 2000s. In high school, my favorite band was the Killers. That led me and my friend groups to a bunch of 80s musicians Like the Cure, and Depeche Mode, Duran Duran The Pixies, New Order, Front 242, NIN, ect. which led me to 70s guys like Bowie and Kraftwerk. I saw the cure twice this year. I'm pretty sure Rober Smith is like 100. I would see him again and again and again jumping someone else's train. But I digress. In the actual 90s I was a huge NSYNC fan(Don't judge me I was in elementary school). So if you are looking for fans that preteen girls age matters, and if you want to be signed by a label without a well-cultivated fan base, age matters. Otherwise, do your thing and the people who like your music will be around but you will likely never be Justin Timberlake. You have to start out as a Mouseketeer to get that level of fame.

integerpoet

26 Sep 2023

mimidancer wrote:
26 Sep 2023
You have to start out as a Mouseketeer to get that level of fame.
Not enough is made of Disney's studios in Florida. They've had terrifying influence.

mimidancer

27 Sep 2023

integerpoet wrote:
26 Sep 2023
mimidancer wrote:
26 Sep 2023
You have to start out as a Mouseketeer to get that level of fame.
Not enough is made of Disney's studios in Florida. They've had terrifying influence.
It is difficult to believe he would someday bring sexy back.

• Information